**Spoilers** Is the deal worth it? **Spoilers

Effy in Chains

Effy in Chains
I have been told that near the end of the game, Dimitri offers you a deal and if you accept Roman dies, but you get $250,000 and you get the chance to kill Dimitri later. If you say no to the deal Kate dies and you kill Dimitri. Is this true? If so is it worth saving Roman (any benefits?) or is the money better?

Zs936OL.gif

ishouldntbehere

the only benefit is Roman is fun to hang out with, and Kate is pretty boring. But, the ending with roman dying is better.

do what I did, save before the last mission and see both. then you pick.

I think you get $250,000 whatever you choose. Just depends on who you like more Kate or Roman.

G twenty-nine

Well, the money is pointless, as you will have enough to buy as much ammo as you could dream from well before that point. And there is nothing to spend it on later.

Only read this next part if you want a HUGE spoiler at the end:

SPOILER: Mallorie is pregnant, so the option of Kate dying is the better one, since that if you choose the money Roman dies, and you can't talk to Kate again (because she wanted you to kill Dmitri).

Effy in Chains

I think you get $250,000 whatever you choose. Just depends on who you like more Kate or Roman.

No I have 2 friends who have completed it, and the deal is $250,000 and Roman dies. You get no money for Kate's death.

Edited by Kalasinn

Zs936OL.gif

if u do the deal roman dies and kate never talks to u again....and if u kill him kate dies and roman lives.

No I have 2 friends who have completed it, and the deal is $250,000 and Roman dies. You get no money for Kate's death.

I received $250,000 and i didn't take the deal...

Irrati0nal

Bros before hoes lol.gif Romans awesome, one of the funniest characters in any GTA

Unrelated but it was funny how even though I chose revenge (Kate dieing) I still got a call from her later telling me she was leaving. Her ghost is out to get me

Effy in Chains

Really? Can anyone else confirm this?

Zs936OL.gif

Shotta876

Bullsh*t. I selected revenge and after the save an additional $250,000 was added to my money.

Money is irrelevant in this game though. R* really dropped the ball there. Absolutely nothing to spend money on except for weapons/ammo and dates. Pretty disappointing, IMO.

Effy in Chains
Money is irrelevant in this game though. R* really dropped the ball there. Absolutely nothing to spend money on except for weapons/ammo and dates. Pretty disappointing, IMO.

Good point, I think there should be some DLC for the ability to buy Penthouse suites and The mansion from Faustin's wife

Zs936OL.gif

lol i love this topic tounge.gif.. i don't wana read the spoilers so nothing makes sense lol.gif

Shaun_Walker

Really? Can anyone else confirm this?

I can confirm it, I didn't take the deal either, and I still got $250,000

draard999

well what the hell. i opted for revenge and didn't get a damn penny

explicitmo
I heard if you ring kate you lose your wanted levels?

That's BS! Kiki is the one who can do that...

safcftm33
You get $250,000 after you kill Pegorino on Happiness Island

GATgoesPOP-pop-POP

the funny thing is ive complted the game and never got an option to date mallorie nor do i even remember who she is

Noobshanka Mike
the funny thing is ive complted the game and never got an option to date mallorie nor do i even remember who she is

Roman's girl...

I have been told that near the end of the game, Dimitri offers you a deal and if you accept Roman dies, but you get $250,000 and you get the chance to kill Dimitri later. If you say no to the deal Kate dies and you kill Dimitri. Is this true? If so is it worth saving Roman (any benefits?) or is the money better?

wat would you do wit the money? after the bank robbery ur fine... here you cant buy propreties etc... only ammo and clothes... and ur cousine is more important.. kate is useless.. kill dimitri! he betrayed you! you can't accept that! u jerk!

Mallorie is Roman's girl