Help with a Car that looks like the Viper!

Dotseoem

There's this car that looks like a Viper(Not the Banshee), and I've only seen it ounce.

It looks JUST like a Banshee, but when I got in, it said something else. Can anyone help me?

Has ANYone seen it, or was this a Glitch of the DLC??? sad.gifconfused.gif

I can't believe I've only seen it ounce. I think it was my 3rd day owning the game, and I wasn't far in the story mode. I forgot what island(I beat the Story Line).

explain it more

It looks like a Banshee, but more like a Viper(a Real Dodge Viper). I was surprised when I got in and it said RX7-X7-8GT--- Something like that??? confused.gif

It has a bunch of numbers, and the one I stole was Red, with a deeper indent than the Banshee.

MD_Reptile

dude there is no other car similar to a Viper, the Banshee had to be it, you just read the name of your location in the city rather than the cars name...

and if it does exist, proof plz

was it a smashed up banshee?

and car names don't look like RX7-X7-8GT--- it must of been a glitch or your making this sh*t up

user posted image

unless his talking about the sabre gt

cause it has the strip down the middle which i guess some people may be stupid enough to confuse it with a banshee confused.gif

MD_Reptile

everytime i see a banshee i hop in, or steal it or whatever, but ive never seen this car, and i was in the first 1200 people to beat the game, so if it was real, i would have seen it by now...

dude there is no other car similar to a Viper, the Banshee had to be it, you just read the name of your location in the city rather than the cars name...

and if it does exist, proof plz

No.

I've been playing GTA since the first one. It wasn't a Banshee. I'll play until I find it.(since I already beat the game)

I'll try to find it tonight/today, and take a picture.

theres a sports car called something along those lines but.. it looks nothing like a viper lol tounge.gif

theres a sports car called something along those lines but.. it looks nothing like a viper lol tounge.gif

any links or proof ive never heard a car with a name like that

I really can't Believe I'm the only one who's Seen/Driven it! biggrin.gif It must be a SUPER Rare Car.

When I find it, you'll Love it if you love the Banshee. It was a bit Faster, with less handle though.

I was doing a mission and running from the cops, so I couldn't save it. I thought I would see it again, since I had just got the game(at that time).

was it the super gt, infernus, comet? any? sultan RS, sentinal?

probably just the banshee he prob doesn't know what cars look like atm

user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001

Did it have stripes? What colour was it etc.?

rebalrouser

I know the one i have driven it too....the name is something like VXS3 something and yes it was a bronze colour with dull red stripes along the length of it

was it the super gt, infernus, comet? any? sultan RS, sentinal?

probably just the banshee he prob doesn't know what cars look like atm

No. dozingoff.gif Those aren't even Rare. And I think the Tourismo(sp?) replaces the Cheetah.

I know the one i have driven it too....the name is something like VXS3 something and yes it was a bronze colour with dull red stripes along the length of it

well if that is true, what island was it on ill go start hunting for one

user posted image

rebalrouser

I found it somewhere in Algonquin...i THINK maybe in the north maybe a bit south of playboys crib

I found it somewhere in Algonquin...i THINK maybe in the north maybe a bit south of playboys crib

algonquin is what island? i'm on the 3rd island but i dont know sh*t about the names

EDIT: is it the coquette, it has a strip right around its body

Edited by psy145
user posted image

GTA3Freak-2001

algonquin is what island? i'm on the 3rd island but i dont know sh*t about the names

The second, the big one in the middle that is essentially Manhattan.

Thanx, I'm driving there now.

Yeah, i've seen a few about too - it was called a bunch of numbers - like 78B-RX or something like that, i can't remember how much it looked like a banshee tho - looked more like a Sentinel to my eyes, and yeah it was pretty quick too, tho again, cant remember how good compared to the Banshee

dark bizard
Has ANYone seen it, or was this a Glitch of the DLC??? sad.gifconfused.gif

I can't believe I've only seen it ounce. I think it was my 3rd day owning the game, and I wasn't far in the story mode. I forgot what island(I beat the Story Line).

The dlc isnt in the game, it hasnt been released yet. I wan tthat car your on about, how fast is it?

was this a Glitch of the DLC???

What DLC?

It hasn't been released yet...?

What DLC?

That's why it's probably a Glitch. There are so many rare cars, and unfinished stories, that maybe they forgot to save some and kept it in the release version.

Sounds stupid though. confused.gif I still wanna find that car. sad.gif

So? Any luck? Maybe you were driving a Coquette?

No. That one's easy. And it has no handle at all. angry.gif I almost Hate the Coquette!

What DLC?

That's why it's probably a Glitch. There are so many rare cars, and unfinished stories, that maybe they forgot to save some and kept it in the release version.

Sounds stupid though. confused.gif I still wanna find that car. sad.gif

Oh, ok, I see what you mean.

Hm. Don't know, I've found a few cars that I very rarely see, but none that look like the banshee, other than the banshee. tounge.gif

And what are they? I don't think it's an unfinished thing, I't either a rare car or a glitch.