Is There Any Reference To Ground Zero In The Game?

jvorbs

forgive my stupidness if this has been asked somewhere, I looked and couldn't find it so I thought I would ask. Is There A ground Zero?

OptimumPx

The closest they get to mentioning 9/11 at all is during one of the political attack ads you hear on the radio for the people running for governor.

In one of the ads they claim that their opponent is soft on terrorists and had forgotten 'the tragic event a few years ago.'

That's it.

Of course there is. Look at all the bearded dudes with the black suits and yammikas on there heads!! lol.gif

The closest they get to mentioning 9/11 at all is during one of the political attack ads you hear on the radio for the people running for governor.

In one of the ads they claim that their opponent is soft on terrorists and had forgotten 'the tragic event a few years ago.'

That's it.

When you blow a bunch of stuff up, they also say "another terrorist attack." Cops also call in something like that, but no reference to a previous occurrence.

Gradschool

actually on one of the tv channels at the first safehouse, they showed the video of the plane going into the building

actually on one of the tv channels at the first safehouse, they showed the video of the plane going into the building

Really?

I've been watching a lot of tv in GTA, and I haven't seen this yet.

That's it.

Ppt, we all know they're referring to the tragic bombing of the Liberty City bridge six years ago that lead to the escape of several criminals. >_>