100% completion almost there

Liam Na

I have completed the missions (game says story completed). I have all the assassin missions. Collected all 200 pigeons, did all 50 jumps, did all 10 cars for brucie and 30 for stevie. I won all 9 races. I have met 13 characters according to the game, as far as i know I killed clarence before so I cant meet him but he is not needed if i got that right. I am on level 20 for vigilante, done all 30 most wanted. I have won once in dart, pool and bowling at least, beat the computer highscore on qubed. I have gone out with every friend on every avaiaible option. What is it that I am missing?

Do i have to date each of the avaialble girls once?

HONYCOLE313

Dude I was short 1.25% too but it was qubed that got me 100%. I think youre missing an rc. I think theres 14 rc missions that are required

I went through all the locations an rc can show up, there is none that i missed. And i got double the qubed score that the highscoe was so i am fine there...

HONYCOLE313

wait theres more than 14 rc missions, there are 14 rc's total and you only have to meet 10 of them but a few of them have multiple missions theres definitely more than 13 rc missions

brian has 3 missions

marnie sarah pathos and eddie have 2 each

badman mel hossan ilyena and gracie all have 1

Brian 1, 2 and 3 done.

Ilyena Faustin, done.

Hossan, done.

Sara 1 and 2, done.

Pathos 1 and 2, done.

Jeff 1, 2 and 3 done.

Cehrise done.

Marnie 1 and 2, done.

Eddie Low 1 and 2 done.

Ivan, done.

Clarence, killed him earlier, so couldnt d his mission.

Gracie, done.

According to multiple sources, Cherise, Ivan, Clarence and Jeff do not count. Hmm. I count 14 encounters now, and i only have 13. I have to go through all of them again...

Still, I think I miss something else, that cant be wirth 1.25% what i am missing with this here.

STUNT JUMPS

WAIT NO U SAID THAT, are u telling me i have to collect all 200 flying rats to get 100%

Gotten all 30 of the most wanted.

And i killed all 200 pigeons and yes you need them all.

I just went through all the places again, still I am 100% sure I have all the random characters.

So what else could it be? Anyone have 100% and not have dated all girls?

OK here is what the game says:

Game progress: 98.75%

Missions passed: 94

Likes, respect and missions all at 100% with everyone still left.

Stunt jumps completed: 50

Pool wins: 4

Dart wins: 6

Bowling wins: 5

Number of races won: 9 (each won once)

QUB3D high score: 14025

Islands unlocked: 3

Vigilante levels done: 20

Most wanted completed: 30

Pigeons exterminated: 200

Drug packages delivered: 10

Number of Exotic Exports done: 10

Cars sold to Stevie: 30

Random characters met: 13

What am I missing here?

HONYCOLE313

well if you really did do those random characters you listed then thats all of them, but if your stats say you only did 13 then thats what it is.

There are 14 characters, and Clarance is the only one i have not met since i already killed him. But anyhting i read says hes not needed anyways and the place he is supposed to be, he isnt, cause hes dead. All the other ones i did, all their encounters. So it cant be that.

Helitours, you mean take a tour? I did the heli activity with brucie, twice, but never gone for a helitour by myself. But i cant see anywhere that this is a needed activity. I try it but i have a feeling it wont help.

ishouldntbehere

fly under all the bridges. when you do one, little trophies come up on the map under each bridge you have to fly under. it's like 10. try that.

The bridges is a xbox360 thing, you get an award for it or something, but it does not have anything to do with completing the game 100%. I am after the game progress to be 100%, not getting all the awards.

Found it!

You have to play a FULL GAME of bowling and win. I have always played half games (i find it boring) and that was the problem!