Cars missing from MP

Crimson Engage

Crimson Engage

Why are half the cars missing from MP?!?! No limos/bobcats/Vertigos the list goes on. A lot of sh*t was cut from MP but giving us half the cars? Just like SP minus the missions my ass. False advertising. GTA 4- 7/10

Crimson Engage
omg!!11!one!1!

To bad he has nothing to do with this.

chitoryu12

And how do you know this? The game has been out for a week, so I doubt one person could single-handedly find every single vehicle in the game.

As you travel more into the city, you'll find more flashy vehicles. At some point in the game you can get the Diablo (isn't that awesome?)

Crimson Engage
And how do you know this? The game has been out for a week, so I doubt one person could single-handedly find every single vehicle in the game.

Its been out long enough. Beat SP. Lets see. Ohh yea no trains in MP either. I have seen cars in SP that are not in MP free roam. Like the limos, patriots, Vertigos (beaters), Comets, Ranchers. So please. Provide proof you have seen a Limo in MP free roam before you open your mouth.

ok so a lack of cars in a gamemode where people priarirly go on foot brings the game -3 stars?

Ok, so you give a game a 7/10 because "half the cars are missing."

You should be happy you even got online play. But yet, you complain because you can't get a car you want, when you don't even know, did you ever think that maybe those cars just didn't spawn?

For one, I've seen, and driven a Comet in MP.

chitoryu12

Its been out long enough. Beat SP. Lets see. Ohh yea no trains in MP either. I have seen cars in SP that are not in MP free roam. Like the limos, patriots, Vertigos (beaters), Comets, Ranchers. So please. Provide proof you have seen a Limo in MP free roam before you open your mouth.

Like I said, the game's been out for a week. I can't go out searching for cars just to prove they exist (Hell, I never even found a Vertigo in single player) just to satisfy you. I have neither the time nor the inclination to do it for some overreacting idiot. It's like a little kid refusing to believe in Santa Claus unless he shoots down the chimney right that very second. There are just some things that we either can't or don't want to do due to impracticality. Once you go on to high school you'll figure that out.

Crimson Engage
ok so a lack of cars in a gamemode where people priarirly go on foot brings the game -3 stars?

Its the fact they said it would be just like sp but with out the missions. Well its far from it. Half the cars r missing. No drinking/strip club/bowling with your friends. Complete lies. This is blsphemy.

Its the fact they said it would be just like sp but with out the missions. Well its far from it. Half the cars r missing. No drinking/strip club/bowling with your friends. Complete lies. This is blsphemy.

I want to see this. Can you provide me with a link to an official source, where they said MP would be just like single player?

I wanna read it.

Thanks.

First off, they never claimed you could do any of those activities in free roam. Second off, the machines of this generation already have trouble handling one player in a huge city with activities, so there is no way in hell you can have 16 players in a game, all doing their own activity, and expect for it to run flawlessly.

Hope your internet connection is really fast and PS3 rolls out wireless N upgrades for free. Probably you'll have a better chance, but with synch issues, mad destruction, I think it's safe to say that anybody who played the game long enough without intercoolers is bound to face a freeze or a huge graphic degrade.

NO ONE CARES! ENJOY THE FUN ASPECTS OF THE GAME!

We don't want to hear you whine, it's just a game. Who cares if you can't bowl, go crash helicopters or shoot up the cops instead. It is way more fun to play online than the single player campaign anyway! Now go and ENJOY YOURSELF!

Edited by MckMan31

chitoryu12

Calm down, man. Take some deep breaths and put away the pills. They make you do bad things.

Tonay_Montana

They only left out the gay cars, nobody wants to drive that boring sh*t.....a limo? you have got to be kidding me why the f*ck would you want to drive a big slow dumb looking limo???????

please tell me I want to know....unless you are trying to role play or something, in which case you are being pretty gay as well.

stealthmaster

Calm down, man. Take some deep breaths and put away the pills. They make you do bad things.

ye but hes right they did say it would be like SP but without the missions.

And now some of the cool stuff has been cut such as trains/vehicles/most of the interactive stuff.

It's been cut because the game can not load all that for 16 people all at once, the game would lag and you would have around 4fps then you'd be complaining even more. So basically what you want technically wouldn't work very well at all and I don't recall Rockstar ever saying it'd be just like singleplayer without the missions. confused.gif