Brucie is Scott Alexander

gobshite

GrandTheftWalrus

wow...I'm at a loss for words..... lol.gif

rogan2442

hahahahahaa, mate i know, i thought that from the second i saw brucie. same orange and black range rover sport. and tha fact there obsessed with bein no.1. amazing

SaintJimmy

WRONG.

brucie is...

user posted image

he can dance all day.

WRONG.

brucie is...

user posted image

he can dance all day.

Personality of the fake nerd.

Based on Businessman.

Vincent Shaw

Good find.

Damn...I would ask him if he has funny balls but this muscles....so big.

Yeah, you're right, the HEADSHOT! guy has definitely got the mannerisms, but the persona and whatever is Alexander, even down to the tattoos, and their website's are frigging identical.

I wonder if he knows? His ego is so big he'd probably think it was a compliment!

Yeah, you're right, the HEADSHOT! guy has definitely got the mannerisms, but the persona and whatever is Alexander, even down to the tattoos, and their website's are frigging identical.

I wonder if he knows? His ego is so big he'd probably think it was a compliment!

It IS a compliment. And it's not so much an ego but a way of self motivation. If you read what he has to say I can see the logic behind his thinking.

It IS a compliment. And it's not so much an ego but a way of self motivation. If you read what he has to say I can see the logic behind his thinking.

If you think it's a compliment to have Brucie based on you then I'd love us to hang out. We'd be best friends, I can tell.

Only kidding smile.gif , I know what you mean, but everything he says is pretty obvious, with a hint of desperation to it.

Here is some stuff from his site

----------------------------------------

Nothing is Impossible and ANYTHING is achievable!!

Second place is just NOT an option.

Focus, keep motivated, believe in yourself, and above all want it like your very existence depended on it, like the air that you breath, then multiply it by 1000 per cent that’s the zone you need to be in, to be NO1 !!!

To taste defeat is absolute failure, this is not acceptable, not an option, not a consideration under any circumstance, I will draw upon my complete being to ensure this continues never to happen.

Say it, believe it, achieve it.

No Pain No Gain and you will Remain the Same!!

I never get shocked or surprised by people‘s actions, just disappointed.

Money is like water, it runs freely out of a tap, you just got to turn that tap hard!!

Weakness, is to trust and rely on others.

Those closest to you, are potentially your greatest threat.

------------------------------------------

What a stroker!

Edited by gobshite

tarquin biscuitbarrel

one of the few millionaires who actually made his money the hard way, and you bust his balls...

he's a bit surreal in a scary kinda way... but so what? some people like to booze, some people like to smoke weed, some people like to keep fit...

i'm into keeping fit. i like to keep my options open, and i'd like to think if i needed to push myself to the max in a survival situation i could, without falling over my beer gut or coughing my lungs up due to years of smoking.

mfcstevenson

oh shut up tarquin. it's amusing because it's satire. Nobody is knocking him, fairplay to him for his success. It's just amazing how similar they are

nicholas bellend

i wanted to kill brucie after about 2 missions.......and id rather stick pins in my balls than be like that musclebound halfwit alexander tounge2.gif

tarquin biscuitbarrel

oh shut up tarquin. it's amusing because it's satire. Nobody is knocking him, fairplay to him for his success. It's just amazing how similar they are

nobody knocking him?

i was replying to the guy who called him a stroker.

people are entitled to their opinions, okay he's a weirdo - but at least he's interesting.

chitoryu12
Good find.

Damn...I would ask him if he has funny balls but this muscles....so big.

Just throw a steroid syringe off in a corner. It'll distract him like throwing meat to a guard dog.

nobody knocking him?

i was replying to the guy who called him a stroker.

people are entitled to their opinions, okay he's a weirdo - but at least he's interesting.

Aw come on, it's all good natured. I think fair play to the guy, he's worked hard at something and got where he wants to be. But at the end of the day he's the one that's sought publicity, Rockstar certainly seem to have heard of him, and you have to take the rough with the smooth when you put yourself in the public eye.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Fonz, but he is a prat.