Food Question

cjthebigbo

cjthebigbo

Is there any type of Salad bar in gta4, like ones with crutons and ranch and thousand island dressing? thanks, any help much apprechiated

Is there any type of Salad bar in gta4, like ones with crutons and ranch and thousand island dressing? thanks, any help much apprechiated

No.

I'll take three Meat Stacks, four Cluckin' Huge Meals, and a diet sprunk...I'm on a diet biggrin.gif

I have to say, even though this is retarded, this was the only pointless topic that made me laugh. Thank you. biggrin.gif

Does anyone know if there's anywhere in the game where I can find a BBQ grill and also a place to refill the propane tanks? Also, which grocery store sells flatiron steaks. How long should i grill them to be medium rare? Oh, and where can I find some A-1. Damn, A-1 is the joint. And if I could find some cognac for after dinner, maybe brownies a la mode, and a double cappuccino, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help.

jpalmer2004
Does anyone know if there's anywhere in the game where I can find a BBQ grill and also a place to refill the propane tanks? Also, which grocery store sells flatiron steaks. How long should i grill them to be medium rare? Oh, and where can I find some A-1. Damn, A-1 is the joint. And if I could find some cognac for after dinner, maybe brownies a la mode, and a double cappuccino, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help.

lol.gif

explicitmo
Want a Diet Sprunk with that?

HAHA, best post ever!!! Go have some cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif 's

Is It Me Or Do Croutons Taste And Smell Like Really Stinky Gym Socks...

'bout The Thousand Islands I Only Take That On My In 'N' Out Burger....

For Ranch I Cant Have Any Cause It Has Too Much Fat-Calories.....

Want a Diet Sprunk with that?

HAHA, best post ever!!! Go have some cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif 's

Thanks biggrin.gif

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

soon u'll be asking where can i find a crapper for the explosive diarrhea due to salmonella poisoning (salad bars aren't very clean).