Fun thing to do

StudioVink

StudioVink

So I did a few Free Mode plays with some friends... We drove around and took a lot of weapons with us, and fully armed with armor and stuff. Then we thought: let's riot against the cops! So I remembered this place from a mission in Bohan with Manny, where you go into the Sprunk Warehouse... I found that, and we went it when having a 1 star wanted level. Very quickly the cops started entering the door, so we sat there in the warehouse stuck with 5 friends... Shooting in defence behind boxes and crates, against cops who kept entering, very fast after we all had a 6 star wanted level... And it kept going for some time... Then they came in with a few shotguns and took us down... XD Really fun thing to do! Especially when you use grenades at the door... XD

stealthmaster

Yes me and my friends tryed something like that but in a hospital interior near Jimmys house.

Have a friend hover a helicopter at the end of one of the runways at the airport, and jump the chopper. Have him go up incrementally until you start hitting the rotors biggrin.gif

I also flew up to the top of the empire state building with a full helicopter, then jumped out and led them to their deaths biggrin.gif