Disapointed W/multiplayer

stealthmaster

stealthmaster

How hell am i supposed to rank up, when i keep getting partyed up with people 3000-7500 miles away????

This creates massive lag with those sorts of distances, example such as europe to america or vise versa

WHY CONNECT US TO PEOPLE THAT FAR AWAY??????

WERES MY CHOICE TO PLAY WITH EUROPE PLAYERS ONLY????

I sure hope the server aint in america like halo 3

please i want an official response from this....

If there were an option to play your own continant only, this would solve the connection problems people have been having with there routers

becuase the routers arnt made for long distance peer to peer conenctions.

Edited by stealthmaster

TheSharkIsALie

I personally don't get THAT much lag. Sure, lag happends here and there, but it's not so bad that it prevents me from leveling up. I suggest playing "Bomb Da Base II" on hard with peds off and traffic on parked. When you play this gametype the max ammount of people is 4, leaving the ping to a minimum. Plus, it gives you about $4500 for beating the missions..which is a decent ammount of money up until you hit level 4 and need $200,000 to level up. Rediculous.

stealthmaster
I personally don't get THAT much lag. Sure, lag happends here and there, but it's not so bad that it prevents me from leveling up. I suggest playing "Bomb Da Base II" on hard with peds off and traffic on parked. When you play this gametype the max ammount of people is 4, leaving the ping to a minimum. Plus, it gives you about $4500 for beating the missions..which is a decent ammount of money up until you hit level 4 and need $200,000 to level up. Rediculous.

you cant play it on ranked suicidal.gif

Moldypotato

Well youll rank up in Team Deathmatch... if they choose an area, and if they dont, just drive to them. People cope with it.

stealthmaster

This is how bad it is:

people on west coast, warp about like they've got warp reactor on them

people on east coast, still warp about and its still not enough to get kills.

I know its not there fault, its R* stars fault for not realising people like me with 20MB connections cant play people 3000 miles away without hurrendous lag.