Easy Way to get One Man Army Achievement

cramx3

So I didn't do this on purpose, but I found a really easy way to get the One Man Army achievement in the game. You cannot have the big island unlocked yet for this to work either. So here it is...

If you find the area where you can drive your car up onto the platform where the trains/subway are in Broker and just drive along the tracks up to the point where it is going to go over the bridge and into the big Island. Now once you cross the area that is blocked from the terrorist alert (although it is not blocked if you are driving along the rail lines) you will automatically get 6 starts. Now just drive straight into the big island and into the underground tunnels. Once you are down there the cops won't come at all. I even went to a subway station and murdered everyone in it for a few minutes before the cops started coming and then i just drove back into the tunnels and the cops didnt follow. You can just chill down here or drive around until you get the achievement.

And I didnt do this on purpose because when I was driving over the bridge I didnt realize until I had the 6 stars that I crossed into Algonquin and I didnt know the cops wouldnt come after me in the tunnels. I in fact actually drove back out to Broker and was killing people from the railways there and the cops still couldnt get me. I eventually got the achievement.

Pretty simple.

yea i was so into the storymode i unlocked all the islands before i knew it and now all i can get is 5 stars if i try really hard

Yes, I was lucky I did this at that point since the next mission unlocked Algonquin and then I wouldnt of been able to do it or I wouldnt of figured this out, I guess you can still do it to Jersey? Not sure if that needs to be unlocked or if it gets unlocked when you unlock NYC?

It certainly seems difficult to just survive and get to 6 stars so the easiest way is to break past the barriars.

yea i was so into the storymode i unlocked all the islands before i knew it and now all i can get is 5 stars if i try really hard

Go to the airport and you automatically get 4 stars.

I was already informed via PM about the bridges, yet I discovered I could hide for some time there, but the police approached on the walkway on foot, so I wound up dead in the end. I did cause a heli to crash into the bridge's highest suspension masts though!!

I was already informed via PM about the bridges, yet I discovered I could hide for some time there, but the police approached on the walkway on foot, so I wound up dead in the end. I did cause a heli to crash into the bridge's highest suspension masts though!!

Haha that is awesome!

I didn't see the heli crashed but I heard it and saw the tail section that fell!

I'll try that suggestion. I have been on the rails and looking for pidgeons ALL over the freakin place. Keeping me busy instead of the missions. I can't believe how far you guys get, but you must just start the storyline and abandon everything else.

I've been exploring since day one. BUT, I've now opened Faustin's missions and hoping to unlock some more content ...no spoiler's please.. I already peeked at a few, but the actual gameplay is still unlike any description. I was watching the called police car arrive in a fog bank and it was just too cool, to be honest.

Nabbesnabb

I got that achievement when I was just fooling around and killing everything, crossed half of the bridge, got 6 stars, jumped down from the bridge and had a big firefight against the police, hiding behind a pillar, then after a while it suddenly pops up "One Man Army" and I'm like "Oh... ok.". Didn't even try to get it, heh. Then I loaded the game back to where I play serious while still keeping the achievement. ^^

GTAaddictforever

uh

you want the REALLY easy way?

grab the helicopter in any one of several locations around the game, fly in the air, raise your wanted level by using the cheat code on your phone (it does not affect anything to use the code) and then fly around for 5 minutes. you won't get shot at even once.

in fact, i completed the achievement of flying under bridges during this.

I'm sick of you. You don't offer anything but moaning. If your intent is NOT to be a jerk in winding up GTA fans, then I must say your existence is a pathetic one. Sitting on a forum devoted to a game you don't like, and whining about how awful it is. How you can expect to be tolerated here is beyond me.

Having an opinion is one thing. Constantly ramming it down everyone's throats until the end of time is another. So I, right here, right now, am establishing this as the official end to your time here. Be gone.

super_slav

Just hide in Clucking Bell in the triangle district. And shoot cops that try to go in by taking cover by the wall. I did that.

uh

you want the REALLY easy way?

grab the helicopter in any one of several locations around the game, fly in the air, raise your wanted level by using the cheat code on your phone (it does not affect anything to use the code) and then fly around for 5 minutes.  you won't get shot at even once.

in fact, i completed the achievement of flying under bridges during this.

Im not sure if that way is easier. Im not sure if its harder either. I just know my way involved absolutely nothing and you could just sit there and come back in five minutes with the achievement.