Funny stuff random people say

nicholas bellend

nicholas bellend

I nearly ran someone over in the street just now and the guy exclaimed "cheesy vagina"!!!

superb.

Just wondering what other funny soundbites people have heard in the game?

its gotta be good to beat cheesy vagina though! tounge.gif

Haha, I liked how Rockstar included Polish saying.

Some ladies scream "AAAAAH! Co to kurwa jest?!" (pronounced "AAAH! Co t-o curva yest?") when you hit someone with a car when they're near. It translates to "AAAH! What the f*ck is this?!".

I laughed out loud, it was actually mentioned in some Polish politics site, lol.

I've heard Cheesy Vagina so many times... So much so that it's now my custom status ^_^

nicholas bellend

meh! i want cheesy vagina under my name. how do i get it?

Freshmaker

i accidentally brush a cop and he yelled, eh, do u wanna know how prison food taste like?

and some random ped screaming somewhere along the line of cant u stupid americans drive..

The hotdog vendor across the street from the safehouse has quite a few good ones, the only one I can somewhat remember is "Come take a bite of my meat and get a juicy explosion" or somewhere along those lines.

Ondori412

"I'm gonna f*ckin' f*ck you up the ass!"

"I am gonna kill whoever did this"

"Noob"

After flying through the air and landing in middle park's fountain "That is one of the funniest f*ckin' things i ever did saw"

I flew through a windshield and i heard some guy go "Hey... are you still alive, buddy?"

Niko: You're getting Car Jacked

Ped: YOU PEICE OF sh*t!

"Suck my dick!"

"Go eat your mothers ass!"

"Help! they tryin' to take mah sperm!"

Cop: "I do not want to run, i'm TIRED!"

Edited by Ondori412

I drew my gun on a random pedestrian and he yelled:

"Don't shoot, I'm a Republican!"

I walked in front of a car outside my safehouse wearing my suit and loud shoes and the driver yelled:

"Those shoes are hideous!"

A random cop walking along the road said matter-of-factly:

"I enjoy beating citizens."

When Niko hails a cab he'll whistle or hell "hey Taxi!"

... but do it when you're drunk and he'll go "TAXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB" in this idiot drunken bellow. 3-drops-of-pee-funny.

Freshmaker

knock down some ped or beat to death one..

and wait for the ambulance to arrive.

the paramedic went. "dont u f*cking die on me buddy"

Some geek in the park after I beat him down till he was injured he said something along the lines of "If this were the internet I'd pwn you" as he was limping away.

apriliafan

my fav. coment was "I need to get some pussy son"

or the way how some ppl say "WTF " is funny biggrin.gif

On one of the date missions I was driving the girl home in one of the lower level performance cars (think it was the Coquette). I had the car pretty close to full speed when I nailed a pedestrian front and center of the hood. The girl says "Niko, please don't hurt anyone else".... with only a hint of concern.

NikolaiBellic1889

Ahh Cheesy Vagina LOL

Lol And The Nerd:

L-O-L

W-T-F

Newb

Haha I Love GTA IV

fatgaz182

Just parked a Limo on its roof in Middle Park, as I was scrambling out...

"somebody pinch me, I wanna wake up".

Why?

lol cool.gif

Alcoholica86

I walked up to a homless ped and he started talking about armagedon or something about religion. I just blew his brains out with a shotgun.

CartoonProphet

I nearly hit some woman with my car and she yelled "f*ck my love puddle!" As she jumped out of the way. I found that lol.gif worthy.

Genitally Superior

I knocked over a woman and she yelled "Dont kill me, I have never been in Paris!" or something like that.

The guy in the burger shop who is yelling "Welcome to Burger-Shop, muthaf*ckaaaaaa!" is alway cracking me up.

Cowburn199

I was by the safe house in Alonquin and I heard a woman say "I want to go back to San Andreas...so bad". Made me laugh, she sounded like she was crying.

nicholas bellend

at the safe house where theres an atm over the road theres a guy ranting religious stuff. i normally toss a grenade in his direction. also there was a gang banger outside a tw@ cafe threatening to get his gang mates on my ass. so i shot him in the head.

btw mugging atm users is an easy earner happy.gif

after pushing a ped... "This is liberty not f*cking carcer!"

punched a park worker sweeping the sidewalk "I'm not some dog you can kick around uh"

cop randomly on the radio says "i'm kinda tied up right now"

bumped very lightly.. into a cop he pulls his gun says "requesting an ambulance we got a gsw (gun shot wound) here" before he even shot at me....

When Niko hails a cab he'll whistle or hell "hey Taxi!"

... but do it when you're drunk and he'll go "TAXEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB" in this idiot drunken bellow. 3-drops-of-pee-funny.

I once got ran over and Niko went. "Hello car!"

i ran out in the road and stopped to read a text or something and a man in A CAR WENT "MOVE THAT ASS B4 I RAM IT"

lol it was so funny... tounge2.gif

fatgaz182
I walked up to a homless ped and he started talking about armagedon or something about religion. I just blew his brains out with a shotgun.

Haha Ace!

You such a man lol

cool.gif

I rolled my car and it landed on its wheels in front of a pedestrian and he said somethin like "That was some f*ckin videogame sh*t there!".....the irony lol.gif

I walked up to a homeless guy and stood there.....and he told me i had 3 seconds to go away.....so i let him count to 3 and when he swung on me i beat him to a pulp.

Right after i moved to a new neighborhood i noticed this guy accross the street going on and on about how the world was going to come to an end......this went on for a few days(was too busy with missions to bother)....i walk out one fine morning after watching some tv and he is back there ranting directly accross from my parking space.....!Repent! he says.......i walked accross the street and beat him up then put a bullet in the back of his head......havent seen him since. tounge2.gif

You can beat on people for quite a while before they actually die from it

And Niko keeps tellin em "Dont get up" lol.gif