haven't seen any pigeons yet

madforit

I've been playing for around 30 missions now, Algonquin just opened up, and I haven't seen any pigeons yet. I haven't exactly been looking, but still...

Do they stand out in any way, or do I just have to keep a super-keen eye out for them? Can you auto-aim onto them? Do they fly around, or just walk in a defined location?

I've been playing for around 30 missions now, Algonquin just opened up, and I haven't seen any pigeons yet. I haven't exactly been looking, but still...

Do they stand out in any way, or do I just have to keep a super-keen eye out for them? Can you auto-aim onto them? Do they fly around, or just walk in a defined location?

there is a red glow around them like weapons and armor pick ups...

Don't expect to see them standing in the middle of the street...

you can always check out www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com at TW@ if you want the pigeon map

Red glow eh... hmmm

Yeah I heard about that email thing... I'll try my luck on my own first (it never feels right to boast about finishing a game 100% when you followed a map)

The first one I ran across was when I did the side delivery mission for Little Jacob, there is one in that tunnel.

Red glow eh... hmmm

Yeah I heard about that email thing... I'll try my luck on my own first (it never feels right to boast about finishing a game 100% when you followed a map)

meh, just use it to find 1 and then you'll know what to look for.

Good on you, don't know if would have the patience to find all 200 without a map...

SouleRonin

The damn pigeons are everywhere... how have you not seen at least a few by accident...

I am not even looking for them and I've shot 3-4 already.... In algonquin theres one behind that huge statue of Neptune...

Soule

llamarama1st

well i also haven't even seen one and im 55% into the game smile.gif

but i never worry about picking up every weapon on the floor, so probably walked past many..

meh, i will try finding them soon as i finish the game in under 30hrs, im on like 29hrs at the moment sad.gif gonna be close...

I found my 1st one last night, its at the "Perestroika" club which i think is the Cabaret Club that Faustin owns. The pigeon is actually on the sign, i saw it while up on the roof of the building looking back down at the street.

They don't move either, they just sit there and take the headshot.

Shot my first one by accident. Running down some random pier to see what it was like to jump in the water. It was within my first hour of play so I hadn't worked the buttons out yet... so I went to sprint and BAPBAP goes my pistol... and a few feet ahead there's an explosion of feathers.

Alcoholica86

Found one near some Cafe in the industrial area near Brucies garage.