One man Army acheivment

Thatdude407

Thatdude407

Ok this is the easiest way to get it, at least this is how i got it, take a car and drive to the subway station near memory lanes (the first bowling alley) and drive up to the platform and drive onto the tracks, in about 15 sec of driving on the tracks i got a 6 star wanted level (no idea why) keep driving until you get into the tunnel get out of the car and run into a corner and wait. for some reason no one can find you. Thats how i got it hope it helps i heard this was one of the harder achievements to accomplish.

SionWJones

the easiest thing I found to do was steal a helicopter, well before you can gain access to the third islnad go there, get a 6 star wanted level, then just drive the heli around the map for a while, easy

housingkev
Ok this is the easiest way to get it, at least this is how i got it, take a car and drive to the subway station near memory lanes (the first bowling alley) and drive up to the platform and drive onto the tracks, in about 15 sec of driving on the tracks i got a 6 star wanted level (no idea why) keep driving until you get into the tunnel get out of the car and run into a corner and wait. for some reason no one can find you. Thats how i got it hope it helps i heard this was one of the harder achievements to accomplish.

cool , al give it a go . i allmost got it in the camra room in the strip club , by just keep killing every one who come in , the swat team ended up getting me . angry.gif

Also, around corner of Grand Brd with Leavenworth Ave, you can find a short wall blocking Subway, you can use that to get in there.

A Little Used Toilet. Shipping 'round Brazil and Japan with Lowest prices.

PM Me for more info