Dwayne's friendship?

Apollo_33

Apollo_33

Is Dwayne my friend now?

Everytime I call him, I get the "leave a message". And I could see in the Achievements list that you could call his friends so they protect you, when your friendship with him is 60%.

But he never answers me!

kieranefc

go to your emails and reply postivley to his email and he should become available for going out and with enough percent get his special ability, i had this problem aswell just check if you have an email from him

singemfrc

Be careful of what time of day you call him. Dwayne will eventually do the "Oh did you just call me? I was in the shower and heard the phone ring" When you get that, call him right back. Note the time this happens, its probably a good time to call him next time.

I'm having this problem too. I got the phone call about the "I was in the shower..", but I didn't call him right back. Will I get it again, or can I just call him at a certain time?

I can't get all of my friends to like me above 90% for the achievement if I can't see him. I'm wishing I killed him now confused.gif

The answer has already been given. Check your e-mail and reply to dwayne's post.

The answer has already been given. Check your e-mail and reply to dwayne's post.

I did that. That's why I posted. I did what the start guide said and I still can't hang out with him.