playing GTA 3 for second time in 3-4 years..

JamalG

when i got the game, no doubt, it was the best thing on my ps2 ever.. i completed it two times than came VC, SA, LCS, VCS and other gta-type-games...

today i was lil bit bored and took my good old gta 3 to play and... this sh*t is boring as f*ck! suicidal.gif

its been so goddamn long time, but i just cant concentrate on it - something bothers me in it.. with VC and SA it wasnt like that when i played em againt when some time is gone...

sorry for bothering, but... confused.gif

when i got the game, no doubt, it was the best thing on my ps2 ever.. i completed it two times than came VC, SA, LCS, VCS and other gta-type-games...

today i was lil bit bored and took my good old gta 3 to play and... this sh*t is boring as f*ck! suicidal.gif

its been so goddamn long time, but i just cant concentrate on it - something bothers me in it.. with VC and SA it wasnt like that when i played em againt when some time is gone...

It's always hard to go back to old games, If i were you I'd get the PC version and mod it.cool.gif

Steve Crook

Well it's all down to personal taste I suppose. But I still enjoy GTA III after having played it to 100% quite a few times. Some parts can get a bit tedious, especially the taxi mission. But I find plenty other parts to be enjoyable after playing them many times. Especially the off-road missions and some of the more complex missions like Bomb da Base, Grand Theft Aero and S.A.M. and some of the time sensitive missions or where you have to drive without hitting anything

Steve

I prefer GTA3 to any of the games of the series, probably because it was my first ps2 game, but GTA SA is the most fun, nonetheless i'l still play GTA3 any day. smile.gif

Flesh-n-Bone

GTA SA is my favorite GTA, then comes GTA III. So it's far from boring especially if you challenge yourself to go through Portland and survive.

SA and VC are my favourites, Oh AND GTA 4.cool.gif

SeriousSam

GTA3 is definitely the best in the series IMHO. I got it when it was first released and still love it after beating it countless times. Seriously, it has the best soundtrack, the best city, the best story, the best characters, and the best overall atmosphere. I can't see how you hate it.

You just got spoiled by the newer GTA's monocle.gif