Story

sergio-182

sergio-182

I've nearly finished the game but i still dont get what the hell is the game about please help and tell me?

thanx icon14.gif

CJ wants to find out who killed his mum so returns to Los Santos. Upon his arrival the three cops frame him for murdering another cop who he never actually killed. He does odd jobs to help Grove Street but Ryder and Smoke betray him. He gets taken to the countryside by the cops and his bro gets taken to jail.

The rest of the game he does missions for other people to make money and forgets about his bro in jail. When he returns to Los Santos to take over Madd Dogs mansion he gets a call from Sweet to release him from jail. They fight back to gain the hood against the drug dealers and want to find where Smoke is hiding. After they find him CJ kills him and kills Tenpenny. smile.gif

Bad~Boy#17

After they find him CJ kills him and kills Tenpenny. smile.gif

Chases Tenpenny across Los Santos. After the chase, Tenpenny crashes down the bridge in Grove street and dies in a cutscene

*Credits roll*

The rest of the game he does missions for other people to make money and forgets about his bro in jail.

Well, CJ doesn't forget Sweet. The only way CJ can get Sweet out of jail is to finish off Toreno's assignments. It's Toreno who has the power to get Sweet out and CJ has to comply.

sergio-182
CJ wants to find out who killed his mum so returns to Los Santos. Upon his arrival the three cops frame him for murdering another cop who he never actually killed. He does odd jobs to help Grove Street but Ryder and Smoke betray him. He gets taken to the countryside by the cops and his bro gets taken to jail.

The rest of the game he does missions for other people to make money and forgets about his bro in jail. When he returns to Los Santos to take over Madd Dogs mansion he gets a call from Sweet to release him from jail. They fight back to gain the hood against the drug dealers and want to find where Smoke is hiding. After they find him CJ kills him and kills Tenpenny.

smile.gif

thanx for your help!! but who actually kills your mother? does he ever find out?

thanx for your help!! but who actually kills your mother? does he ever find out?

Just some Balla-gangstas. They tried to kill Sweet, (AFAIK) but missed him and hit his mom. And I think Smoke, Ryder and Tenpenny with his guys kinda sent thos Ballas.

sergio-182

Just some Balla-gangstas. They tried to kill Sweet, (AFAIK) but missed him and hit his mom. And I think Smoke, Ryder and Tenpenny with his guys kinda sent thos Ballas.

ohh ok thank you!

lastikboy95

its in the dvd with the game ! I searched youtube

lil weasel

Does anybody have the Script of what Polaski said as he taunted CJ during 'High Noon'?

CJ is standing outside a house in the desert. Tenpenny,              Pulaski and Hernandez pull up.                                  PULASKI                        Carl! Hope we didn't keep you                        waiting, holmes!                                  CJ                        Nah, I was just chillin'.                                  PULASKI                        Ha, I bet you were. That the                        dossier? Hand it over.                                  CJ                        Hey, everything cool now?                                  TENPENNY                        I don't know, Carl. Eddie?                                  PULASKI                        Our boy's done good!              Tenpenny hits Hernandez over the head with a spade.                                  TENPENNY                        YOU SNITCH PIECE OF sh*t! YOU VATO                        ASSHOLE! YOU SOLD US OUT! Time to                        dig, Carl.              Tenpenny hands CJ the spade.                                  TENPENNY                            (to Pulaski)                        You take care of things.                                  PULASKI                        Whuh - where you going?                                  TENPENNY                        To get drunk and get laid - you                        got a problem with that?                                  PULASKI                        No, Frank, relax.                                  TENPENNY                        Good. I'll see you back at the                        precinct. And I'll see YOU in the                        next life, Carl.              Tenpenny drives away. CUT TO CJ digging a ditch, Pulaski is              pointing a gun at CJ.                                  PULASKI                        Awright, that's good - that's deep                        enough for two.                                  CJ                        Eddie, Tenpenny's just using you,                        he's using all of us. You're the                        next one he's gonna silence, man.                                  PULASKI                        Shut the f*ck up, scum! And it's                        Officer Pulaski to you!              Hernandez wakes up and runs up behind Pulaski, Pulaski shoots              him and Hernandez falls into the ditch.                                  PULASKI                        f*cking die!!!              Pulaski runs away.              MISSION              Pulaski is leant against his car, bleeding.                                  CJ                        Not feeling so f*cking full of                        yourself now, huh?                                  PULASKI                        Yeah, well them's the breaks...                        f*ck...                                  CJ                        Any last requests?                                  PULASKI                        Yeah... can I f*ck your sister?                                  CJ                        You an asshole to the end. Punk                        mother-f*cker!              CJ stamps on Pulaski to finish him off.

lil weasel

thanks CCPD ... but...

There's a whole lot more said during the Chase from the ghosttown until CJ finally puts the cabosh to Polaski that is refering to CJ's Moms death.

Pulaski runs away.

MISSION *More Dialogue goes Here*

Pulaski is leant against his car, bleeding.

Flesh-n-Bone

Probably I remember some of the script:

Carl ©: Eddie, you know Tenpenny's gonna rub you out too!

Pulaski (P): Carl you got it all wrong pal, Tenpenny was the one saving your ass, every time I wanted get rid off you, he found an excuse to keep you alive. Well, it's up to me now and I ain't such a f*cking soft touch.

P: So how's your sister? I always had a thing for her. Tenpenny and I got some great shots of her and her Varrio boyfriend going at it like a couple of horny Chihuahua's. Man does she put out like a pro?

C: Screw you Pulaski. I know what your trying to do and you ain't gonna crawl inside my head.

P: I Ain't kidding. It's the best stake-out I've ever done. Carl, you should have seen your mum before she was buried. She was a real mess, most of her face was hanging off.

C: Don't f*cking talk about my mums!

P: The boys, you know, they fooled around with her at the scene, you know. Touching her, joking around and sh*t!

C: f*ck you Pulaski, f*ck you!

P: Hahaha!

That's the chase script.

lil weasel

Thanks guys...

I was sure there were a bit more about how moms got killed, and who was there.

Thx.