Comedy Club

LCM

sammyman88

Not sure when its open but basically to get in for free straight away open call up your friend to go to the show and you should go to the stand up comedy you gotta be in the right city to say

Seachmall

I think you have to go with a friend. From what I can see its Ricky Gervais at night and Katt Williams during the day, I've still yet to get to Katt confused.gif

Oblivionz
I think you have to go with a friend. From what I can see its Ricky Gervais at night and Katt Williams during the day, I've still yet to get to Katt confused.gif

I got Ricky Gervais during the day. Are there two comedy clubs? I wanna see Katt Williams.

kdr9l4.png

Seachmall

I got Ricky Gervais during the day. Are there two comedy clubs? I wanna see Katt Williams.

They're in the same club. I once passed the Split Sides club and it said 'Resident Comedian Katt Williams now Showing'. I called up a friend to go but by the time I got back it had 'Special Guest Ricky Gervais'.

Herman Gatevold

You can go there by yourself. Don't have to bring a friend.

Seachmall
You can go there by yourself. Don't have to bring a friend.

Really? I must try that... icon14.gif

mfnwizzle

Ive seen Katt Williams 3 times and each on has been a different set. Havent seen the same one twice yet.