Date perhaps spoilers

JonnyVercetti

JonnyVercetti

Hi, Ingame now I'm meeting up with Kiki (lawchick) from lovemeet. I dont want to mess this up so what does she enjoy?

Thanks.

JonnyVercetti

Please, my game has been paused for ages for you guys.

I would highly appreciate it.

saintdave

She likes most places, however she especially enjoys going to a drinking place more specifically Jerkov's and Club Liberty.

I took her to the comedy club. She seemed to like it and let me have her number when I dropped her back home.

sammyman88

doesnt really matter i took carmen to the cabaret club and she hated it and i still got her number

goodsmeagol

What is carmens nickname online?

I tried taking Kiki to the drive though car wash, she made me take her home sad.gif Guess she did not like it...

sammyman88

Carmens nickname on love meet is Sobohoe or something similiar or maybe that

Carmen likes anything....but to be honest, Carmen really likes strip clubs the most.

Kiki likes anything cheap, she's sort of the rich kid out to save all the poor people in the world and hates all the elitist bs and other rich people and places, so date her in your starting clothes and take her to Burgershot or some other low income establishment, and pick her up in a crappy car.

Carmen is your run of the mill gold digger who just wants a sugar daddy, she likes fancy clothes and fast cars and expensive bars or restaurants.

Alex Is in her own oppinion Gods gift to everyone, the chick guys want to be with, and girls want to be like(and with). She likes pretty much the same things as carmen but also enjoys comedy club and the strip club. IMO she's definitely the most fun to date, the others get annoying after the 1st date. And whats not to like about a date that you can take to a strip club, and sends you pics of her panties smile.gif

Kate I haven't dated yet but from what i gather she doesn't put out.

Oh and I follow the 3 dates rule, not trying your luck on the first 2. worked fine for me but maybe i'm just old fashioned tounge.gif

Edited by AxezCore

I didnt get Kikis number, I took her to the little pizza place near her house and she hated it. Will she appear on lovemeet again?

llamarama1st

well i just took carmen on a date and i wore the Happyness island Tshirt as there was no time to change smile.gif she said i "looked ...ok" haha and i arrived on foot too smile.gif she didn't seem happy abou that.. i took her to that lucky star restaurant or something she said everyone was snobs in there and that i should give her the money instead biggrin.gif but she still gave me her number smile.gif trap!!!