2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
aussiegamer08

my wishlist for gta5

aussiegamer08

use your discernment.

some people dont want you to click a simple link, it would take a minute to see if its bullsh*t.

www.infowars.com and see what wktt radio is based on! ALEX JONES.

honestly, what do i have to gain saying this? nothing. just spreading the truth. dont like it? f*ck of nazi.

Wilddtd
Look mate your not wrong.

Free speech, pfft their is no such thing as "free".

Same as you see in movies, bad guy saids to good guy "Go now your free" good guy runs, bad guy shoots him dead.

See ?

Now please go to a alternative forum, this is not the place but is the right time seriously.

Good to think some aussies are outside the box.

whats wrong with here? huge turnover of people.

im not scared of saying truth.

911 was an inside job.

america is now more like nazi germany that the true america.

its all available on www.infowars.com or www.wearechange.org or www.prisonplanet.com

wake up before your dead or a slave. they mean to starve you to death or kill you in camps or microchip and enslave you in work camps or mega cities. think of your kids. think of your future.

and all through gtaiv is referances to this sh*t. only what im giving you IS THE REAL WORLD LINKAGE.

this sh*t is serious. wake the hell up. and SPEAK UP NOW its to late later.

Wow, I'm not sure if you have gone mental or what. All you are doing is getting swept in conspiracy theories if you really believe that the tragedy in New York was caused by the government. Not only are you blatantly wrong, you are disgracing the people that lost their lives that day. I only hope that Australia never has such a devastating terrorist attack. I find your reference to Nazi Germany very funny, how about you post up some support for that, and I don't mean website links to sites solely created by people with an agenda, just like your friend on the radio there, like what he is saying isn't propaganda. You are truly ignorant my friend. When will you wake up and stop reading internet sites for all your wrong information?

casey-2pac

i think that there shud b planes in it again and have it set across liberty city,san andreas vice city and a new different map!!

i also wud lovvvee if u could make ur own radio channel putting in tunes 4rm ur hard drive to tha radio station!!

deffinately need more choice of editing the character.. and also your character has 2 b american, not saying i dont like niko and roman.lol!

wat u think? biggrin.gif

I think your red text is making my eyes bleed.

This topic is going nowhere, there is many other wishlists and this has gone off topic..

Mods.

aussiegamer08
Well i think this is not the way to do whatever it is you are trying to do.

This aint some "free" world where you can say whatever you want and not expect consequences.

Why do you think people mysteriously go missing if they know something important...

You aint worried for your family or your own life when you say this kind of stuff ?

Just saying man watch yourself, because others will start to watch you ph34r.gif

THATS BULLsh*t.

you dont get dissapeared for forum posting.

if they did that then overnight 10 million truth activists would vanish.

either your a pussy to afraid to die for freedom of others.

or your a spook tryna make people be afraid to stand the f*ck up.

what is it? pussy or fa**ot?

wouldnt suprise me if you are a government fa**ot, they would watch this kinda board to cause disruption in threads like this one.

USE UR DISCERNMENT PEOPLE. all im saying is check out infowars.com

or post up on topic responses.

Dude i am laughing my head off now.

Yeah, i am a govoment spook and i will lock you up, more importantly take away your supplies of drugs and unrape your cat.

Grand Theft Auto Dude
Therapy. You need it.

reading lessons...you need it.

"dont bother with any "oh that would be banned" or "gta4 just came out" "your a moron" bullsh*t. yes it would be banned, yes gta4 just came out, no your the moron. sorted."

way to make me repeat myself.

i wish i could moderate my own threads and delete some of these off topic arguementative posters dribble.

You give Aussies a bad name. icon13.gif

what?

your kidding right?

you mean worse than john howard, who sent australians to a war based on lies, that was an invasion and not sponsered by the majority of the united nations.

you mean worse than police who taser people, or shoot a kid on the beach cause hes got a knife and is drunk, and theres 5 of them all on coke?

you mean to say i give aussies a worse name than the olympic lovers who go to china to compete, regardless of their stance on human rights and history of genocide?

worse even than melbourne hitmen who kill a dad in front of his kids and their sports club? worse than that?

why? because i got a f*cking mouth and i use it? because i say whats on my mind? well f*ck you! you give humans a bad name for trying to say im representive of a f*ckin corrupt dirty country full of criminals and liars. by the way, i love australia. and im not here to rep it. im me. not australia. i live here. f*ck off with your patriotism you parrot puppet motherf*cker.

you give humans a bad name c*nt. aussie aussie aussie ay? go bash a poofter ya f*cking dickhead. wise up. aussies aint that f*cking nice, i know I AM ONE. f*ck you.

Oh, dear god. You want to play a game where you sacrifice children to a giant owl, and you are saying that I give humans a bad name?

casey-2pac

yeah ino dude i didn think it waz gna b az like WOW!!..lol

im lost in this forum!!

every1 talkin bout sum mo f*ka gettin kidnapped? watz goin on dudez?!?! thiz na ment 2 b about GTA IV best game on ps3?!?! rolleyes.gif

Wilddtd
Dude i am laughing my head off now.

Yeah, i am a govoment spook and i will lock you up, more importantly take away your supplies of drugs and unrape your cat.

I'm not sure you can unrape, but you can clean it with a quick 7 minutes in the microwave, try it....infowars.com said it works dandy.

aussiegamer08
I think your red text is making my eyes bleed.

This topic is going nowhere, there is many other wishlists and this has gone off topic..

Mods.

fine lets get back on topic

if you want the truth go to www.infowars.com or www.wearechange.org

that said,

i think a great addition to the franchise would be organised troll squads that you could track down to pentagon front companys that go on the virtual web and disrupt discussions about government corruption and get paid to do it.

maybe the character could infiltrate them and bring them all down and have an alternative ending where democracy is restored and these traitors hang for war crimes? what do you rekon?

God this is making me laugh so much.

I thought us aussies where good for making a joke, but AussieGamer has taken it too far that it is too serious and people are taking him as a joke.

I am just laughing because he thinks i am one of the "spooks" then he starts abusing me.

God touchy, thats what you said when you poked that dead girl AU Gamer08 hahaa

EDIT: AUGamer08 your looking a bit nutz now, quit while your not ahead, seriously it was funny and belivable but now its sort of pathetic, nobody is going to say anything on this forum.

Too over the top to be taken seriously.

Edited by $[email protected]

aussiegamer08

I thought us aussies where good for making a joke, but AussieGamer has taken it too far that it is too serious and people are taking him as a joke.

I am just laughing because he thinks i am one of the "spooks" then he starts abusing me.

EDIT: AUGamer08 your looking a bit nutz now, quit while your not ahead, seriously it was funny and belivable but now its sort of pathetic, nobody is going to say anything on this forum.

you cannot make me urinate in your cup.

lol.

www.infowars.com <that should be on the gtaiv web, go check it out.

GTA3Freak-2001

lol.

Please just stop it mate, this topic isn't your personal soap-box with which to spread your opinion on the world. Please keep on-topic!

darkgunner93

Where are the mods when you need them, this thread has nothing to do with GTA IV. mercie_blink.gif

Whatever man i am over this, it was funny but is now annoying.

Just drop it and get banned quietly while us sane people actually try to do something instead of harassing people on a innocent forum !

aussiegamer08

lol.

Please just stop it mate, this topic isn't your personal soap-box with which to spread your opinion on the world. Please keep on-topic!

im on topic.

the topic is "my wishlist" and i wish gta 5 could be more real.

this is called debate. go ahead and censor it, like ur favorite game tends to get censored for its attempt at free speach. and be a hypocrit. mr mod. icon13.gif

Your not on topic you liar, i will not post in this topic any more so i do not fuel you flaming bag of sheet !

Others i suggest you do the same, just sit back and laugh at a banning that will be epic.

aussiegamer08
Please mods hurry up i am bored

yes i agree ban this man who request bans for no valid reason, he is disrupting this discussion i started on what should go into the next installement of gta.

and oh his bored? well gta4 must suck or he doesnt have it yet defends it without knowing whats in it? anyway. WHY ARE YOU IN THIS THREAD?

you were not invited. you have not stayed on topic but baited me into an arguement and now want me banned.

your pathetic. ban me? no BAN YOU. and i bet you dont stay away, you already came back after the post i left with no reponse.

you sir, are a nazi troll. go enjoy your fist. love it, really tight, ur epic wanker.