2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
aussiegamer08

my wishlist for gta5

aussiegamer08

set in washington DC, the player plays the role of an ex cia drug runner moving to DC to take over THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

-extreme ultra violence.

-option to go to a secret "grove" and perform sex orgys and sacrifice children to a 30 ft statue of an owl named moloch.

-heavy assasination based like hitman or manhunt, focus on stealth kills, massacres dressed as muslim extremeists and kidnapping and torture.

-ability to make money doing drug dealing side quests, none of this pick this up go here kill these dudes sh*t. buy a pound of coke, cook it into crack, or build a meth lab and rob a pharmacy for cold tabs, and sell it on the street and have regular people coming back off their face wanting more also drawing attention from cops, undercovers try and buy off you, you can turn away customers or kill em for their money.

-prostitution racket, play as a male prostitute or buy a business or take one over, call outs are politicians and business leaders, get stock tips.

-play the stock markets. insider trading.

-rig buildings with explosive and blow them up, buy put options on the stock market and watch the stock drop when the companys buildings are destroyed, make millions.

-option to own massive propetys, take out insurance, blow up the building and collect the insurance.

-key positions in the fbi and cia to bribe/kill/extort for protection/infomation/political pressure.

-set up massive death camps, round up journos who write up things you dont like, execute them as enemy combatants.

-police have tasers that cause heart attacks if you are out of breath, low on health or on drugs.

-ability to use any drug sold on the black market, all have appropiate effects.

-alien abductions and alien torture, become an abductee and get probed and abducted when you sleep.

-assissante key government officials.

-entire map the representation of a complete state, huge map, streamed to avoid load times.

-underground base full of human experiments and test subjects.

-at least 50 weapons.

-weapons mounted to vehicles; sound ray gun causes ears to bleed and eyes to bleed and nose to bleed. heat ray gun causes burns and screams and death if used long enough.

-own a torture chamber, waterboarding etc.

-perhaps you get away with all this as you are part of a secret society of owl worshiping elitists? after all, you can kill the dissadants.

and when everything is in place the story can go a few ways, the best being you become the vice presidant of america and declare marshall law, and install a new nazi society with you as the supreme leader of the western allied nations set to invade the world and set up a global police state.

sound good? to much like reality?

tounge.gif

add your own ideas on what would make a great HARDCORE gta5 game?

dont bother with any "oh that would be banned" or "gta4 just came out" "your a moron" bullsh*t. yes it would be banned, yes gta4 just came out, no your the moron. sorted.

now discuss. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Krumbz

Therapy. You need it.

aussiegamer08
Therapy. You need it.

reading lessons...you need it.

"dont bother with any "oh that would be banned" or "gta4 just came out" "your a moron" bullsh*t. yes it would be banned, yes gta4 just came out, no your the moron. sorted."

way to make me repeat myself.

i wish i could moderate my own threads and delete some of these off topic arguementative posters dribble.

Wilddtd
Therapy. You need it.

"dont bother with any "oh that would be banned" or "gta4 just came out" "your a moron" bullsh*t. yes it would be banned, yes gta4 just came out, no your the moron. sorted."

i wish i could moderate my own threads and delete some of these off topic arguementative posters dribble.

Wow bro relax, all he said was you are a sick bastard and need therapy. There should be a section on this forum about never gonna happen, wishful thinking future games. Obviously something like you imagine would never make it to release based on what you describe, especially in Australia, didn't you guys have a different version?

Grand Theft Auto Dude
Therapy. You need it.

You give Aussies a bad name. icon13.gif

aussiegamer08

Therapy. You need it.

Wow bro relax, all he said was you are a sick bastard and need therapy. There should be a section on this forum about never gonna happen, wishful thinking future games. Obviously something like you imagine would never make it to release based on what you describe, especially in Australia, didn't you guys have a different version?

ok, here is a box, see your thinking? its INSIDE the box.

this thread is about not having a box, its about what would make the most awesome gta crime sandbox game EVER. with NO RULES.

proceed.

aussiegamer08
Therapy. You need it.

You give Aussies a bad name. icon13.gif

what?

your kidding right?

you mean worse than john howard, who sent australians to a war based on lies, that was an invasion and not sponsered by the majority of the united nations.

you mean worse than police who taser people, or shoot a kid on the beach cause hes got a knife and is drunk, and theres 5 of them all on coke?

you mean to say i give aussies a worse name than the olympic lovers who go to china to compete, regardless of their stance on human rights and history of genocide?

worse even than melbourne hitmen who kill a dad in front of his kids and their sports club? worse than that?

why? because i got a f*cking mouth and i use it? because i say whats on my mind? well f*ck you! you give humans a bad name for trying to say im representive of a f*ckin corrupt dirty country full of criminals and liars. by the way, i love australia. and im not here to rep it. im me. not australia. i live here. f*ck off with your patriotism you parrot puppet motherf*cker.

you give humans a bad name c*nt. aussie aussie aussie ay? go bash a poofter ya f*cking dickhead. wise up. aussies aint that f*cking nice, i know I AM ONE. f*ck you.

ivfreak

Yeah, why did you spend the time writing this, when practically everyone is going to oppose it?

Dont even think about saying "way to make me repeat myself"

I read the f*cking box, alright!?

aussiegamer08
Yeah, why did you spend the time writing this, when practically everyone is going to oppose it?

Dont even think about saying "way to make me repeat myself"

I read the f*cking box, alright!?

because unlike you sheep rooter, i speak my mind.

fair nuff?

Wilddtd
Therapy. You need it.

this thread is about not having a box, its about what would make the most awesome gta crime sandbox game EVER. with NO RULES.

proceed.

Hmm, thanks for clarifying something you didn't mention before...outside the box way to be a paradigm breaker, lol. Your thoughts are not outside of the box, in a video game yes (as it has never been done and with good reason), movies or real life not even close.

One thing I have issue with "and when everything is in place the story can go a few ways, the best being you become the vice presidant of america and declare marshall law, and install a new nazi society with you as the supreme leader of the western allied nations set to invade the world and set up a global police state." sounds like you are bashing America here, I think you should back off a little bit, before people start bashing Australia....which there is a lot to be said about that.

Spankwire

All I want is a bit more weapons, specially melee. Boy I miss my machete.

Plus if their going with the whole no more gym concept, they should give us more clothes to purchase!

OH! and disable Auto-Aim for RANKED Multiplayer games.

aussiegamer08
Therapy. You need it.

proceed.

Hmm, thanks for clarifying something you didn't mention before...outside the box way to be a paradigm breaker, lol. Your thoughts are not outside of the box, in a video game yes (as it has never been done and with good reason), movies or real life not even close.

One thing I have issue with "and when everything is in place the story can go a few ways, the best being you become the vice presidant of america and declare marshall law, and install a new nazi society with you as the supreme leader of the western allied nations set to invade the world and set up a global police state." sounds like you are bashing America here, I think you should back off a little bit, before people start bashing Australia....which there is a lot to be said about that.

'if your not with us your with the terrorists" -THE AMERICAN PUPPET BUSH.

f*ck ameriKKA okay? ur country isnt YOUR COUNTRY anymore. its a FIAT DICTATORSHIP. ever since 911 your country has moved towards marshall law and a police state. wake the f*ck up before you say im bashing amerikka.

im not bashing YOU or YOUR PEEPS, just YOUR GOVERNMENT AND SOCIETY, which IS f*ckED. as IS AUSTRALIA.

aussiegamer08

Plus if their going with the whole no more gym concept, they should give us more clothes to purchase!

finally! a good post!

well done mate. that was a good, on topic post.

see that man? he's set an example to most of you f*ckwits.

obenkenobi
set in washington DC, the player plays the role of an ex cia drug runner moving to DC to take over THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

-extreme ultra violence.

-option to go to a secret "grove" and perform sex orgys and sacrifice children to a 30 ft statue of an owl named moloch.

-heavy assasination based like hitman or manhunt, focus on stealth kills, massacres dressed as muslim extremeists and kidnapping and torture.

-ability to make money doing drug dealing side quests, none of this pick this up go here kill these dudes sh*t. buy a pound of coke, cook it into crack, or build a meth lab and rob a pharmacy for cold tabs, and sell it on the street and have regular people coming back off their face wanting more also drawing attention from cops, undercovers try and buy off you, you can turn away customers or kill em for their money.

-prostitution racket, play as a male prostitute or buy a business or take one over, call outs are politicians and business leaders, get stock tips.

-play the stock markets. insider trading.

-rig buildings with explosive and blow them up, buy put options on the stock market and watch the stock drop when the companys buildings are destroyed, make millions.

-option to own massive propetys, take out insurance, blow up the building and collect the insurance.

-key positions in the fbi and cia to bribe/kill/extort for protection/infomation/political pressure.

-set up massive death camps, round up journos who write up things you dont like, execute them as enemy combatants.

-police have tasers that cause heart attacks if you are out of breath, low on health or on drugs.

-ability to use any drug sold on the black market, all have appropiate effects.

-alien abductions and alien torture, become an abductee and get probed and abducted when you sleep.

-assissante key government officials.

-entire map the representation of a complete state, huge map, streamed to avoid load times.

-underground base full of human experiments and test subjects.

-at least 50 weapons.

-weapons mounted to vehicles; sound ray gun causes ears to bleed and eyes to bleed and nose to bleed. heat ray gun causes burns and screams and death if used long enough.

-own a torture chamber, waterboarding etc.

-perhaps you get away with all this as you are part of a secret society of owl worshiping elitists? after all, you can kill the dissadants.

and when everything is in place the story can go a few ways, the best being you become the vice presidant of america and declare marshall law, and install a new nazi society with you as the supreme leader of the western allied nations set to invade the world and set up a global police state.

sound good? to much like reality?

tounge.gif

add your own ideas on what would make a great HARDCORE gta5 game?

dont bother with any "oh that would be banned" or "gta4 just came out" "your a moron" bullsh*t. yes it would be banned, yes gta4 just came out, no your the moron. sorted.

now discuss. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

you are one sick puppy. i think you need therapy too.

sex orgys? moloch? wtf is wrong with you?

chickenftw

Erm. I have a feeling the topic creater isn't actually old enough to play GTA, let alone anything else.

Jesus.

NastySix

Omg...we have to read these kind of threads for the next 3 or 4 years.....

Btw......OP is home alone....no parent to watch over his shoulder. must be school holidays..... sly.gif

Lotek

Maybe next GTa will take place in Vice city? In one mission some mob mensiones that they use these boats to get drugs from vice city.

Spankwire

finally! a good post!

Thank you, Thank you.

Just wanted to give this thread a bit of flavor wink.gif

@ Aussiegamer08.

Man, your probably right...

But to say this stuff on a public forum is not good, jeez you might as well stick your real name in and take a picture and add a link to your home address on google maps !

Save ASIO the time tracing your current location using your computer.

But seriously, what the hell did you hope to achive by making this topic ?

ASIO crawl up your arse ? Yes !

People flame you ? YES !

Common man dont post stupid sh*t that is obvious but at the same time funny to read wink.giftounge2.gif

Wilddtd
Therapy. You need it.

proceed.

'if your not with us your with the terrorists" -THE AMERICAN PUPPET BUSH.

f*ck ameriKKA okay? ur country isnt YOUR COUNTRY anymore. its a FIAT DICTATORSHIP. ever since 911 your country has moved towards marshall law and a police state. wake the f*ck up before you say im bashing amerikka.

im not bashing YOU or YOUR PEEPS, just YOUR GOVERNMENT AND SOCIETY, which IS f*ckED. as IS AUSTRALIA.

Oh I'm sorry, are you upset because we were able to secure independence from England before you guys? Our country isn't our country, why because we decided to go to war, and now people realize that the war isn't about us, but about the political strife created between the Sunni and Shi-ite muslims years ago, when England of all people drew lines in the sand and created countries, with governments controlled by a minority, thus ensuring the destruction of the other through force. I think you better wise up before you say anything more about the U.S. Our government and society, even though supposedly hated, is above all cherished around the world and emulated. Dictatorship, lol. Marshal law, are you serious, more freedoms here then a lot of places. You are bashing America, your propaganda speech is proof of that.

aussiegamer08

finally! a good post!

Thank you, Thank you.

Just wanted to give this thread a bit of flavor wink.gif

flavor flav mate and that you did!

as for these idiots, meh.

okay.

moloch and the rituals: REAL. google "bohemian grove" elite people meet their and have been filmed doing just this, tho they burn a mock human not a real one (allegebly). also you might be interested to google "male prostitutes in the whitehouse" and discover that it is common for male prostitutes to get called to the white house.

as for the rest of the content i raised, its all based on MAINSTREAM REPORTED NEWS. not some off a tangent not documented garbage conspircy forum crap.

heres a website for you to prove what ive raised is not my own creation but rather licensed from reality www.infowars.com

go read how bush has attended bohemian grove, or how arnold swartzenegger is a confessed lover of hitler, or how fema camps have popd up all over the states and how 200000 guilitenes where ordered for them, or how 911 was an inside job to set up a fiat dictatorship.

or google "endgame: blueprint for destruction" and watch it on google video, its one of the most viewed on their, and discover the truth of what amerikka has become.

or just tell us what would make a great next installment. and stop slaging of my mental health, im not the one doing this sh*t in real life, the elitists and bankers are doing all that sh*t tho. raping kids and killing em. im just saying, would make a great gta game.

Im just saying, would make a great gta game.

Yeah right.

In all serious hypothesizing the media would shun GTA if it was like that, it would probably not even make it to classification bodies, the govoment would know about it in a second and shut it down, or did what they did with GTA:IV, "adjust it" meaning "censorship to the max you fooking commies"

aussiegamer08
@ Aussiegamer08.

Man, your probably right...

But to say this stuff on a public forum is not good, jeez you might as well stick your real name in and take a picture and add a link to your home address on google maps !

Save ASIO the time tracing your current location using your computer.

But seriously, what the hell did you hope to achive by making this topic ?

ASIO crawl up your arse ? Yes !

People flame you ? YES !

Common man dont post stupid sh*t that is obvious but at the same time funny to read wink.giftounge2.gif

at least you dont watch cnn for your news like the guy who posted below you.

and yeah, f*ck ASIO. f*ck em to death. i'll say what i like f*ck THEM.

its not against the law to speak ur mind, when it is, thats when you know YOU MISSED YOUR f*ckING CHANCE AT FREEDOM AND UR A SLAVE.

www.infowars.com

click that link.

really click it if your that dumb you think im making this up and its propaganda.

hey propaganda? is that the pentagon briefing analysts that go on tv and say ATTACK IRAN, ALQUEDA IS REAL... cause thats documented. the media IS propaganda you dumb f*ck that posted below the qouted dude above.

Look mate your not wrong.

Free speech, pfft their is no such thing as "free".

Same as you see in movies, bad guy saids to good guy "Go now your free" good guy runs, bad guy shoots him dead.

See ?

Now please go to a alternative forum, this is not the place but is the right time seriously.

Good to think some aussies are outside the box.

Wilddtd

Wow, you are worse then propaganda machines, you are taking a lot of things out of context. For one, Arnold isn't even from our country, so he does not represent American opinion, and second he said he respected Hitler for what he was able to achieve politically and pulling a country from absolute ruin after WWI, to what it was before the war, in no way did he support any of the atrocities committed by Hitler.

I get my news from CNN huh? Haha, I'm sorry you don't even know me or my background, but I'll just say I am an NIO and don't get any of my information from CNN (a media source, can't believe you would even think that). Also, you are ignorant to think that only media is propaganda, basically your rant about a lot of things is your spin, propaganda. Yeah, let me click and internet link and go read more lies created by someone, because you know everything on the internet is true... sarcasm.gif

aussiegamer08
Look mate your not wrong.

Free speech, pfft their is no such thing as "free".

Same as you see in movies, bad guy saids to good guy "Go now your free" good guy runs, bad guy shoots him dead.

See ?

Now please go to a alternative forum, this is not the place but is the right time seriously.

Good to think some aussies are outside the box.

whats wrong with here? huge turnover of people.

im not scared of saying truth.

911 was an inside job.

america is now more like nazi germany that the true america.

its all available on www.infowars.com or www.wearechange.org or www.prisonplanet.com

wake up before your dead or a slave. they mean to starve you to death or kill you in camps or microchip and enslave you in work camps or mega cities. think of your kids. think of your future.

and all through gtaiv is referances to this sh*t. only what im giving you IS THE REAL WORLD LINKAGE.

this sh*t is serious. wake the hell up. and SPEAK UP NOW its to late later.

Well i think this is not the way to do whatever it is you are trying to do.

This aint some "free" world where you can say whatever you want and not expect consequences.

Why do you think people mysteriously go missing if they know something important...

You aint worried for your family or your own life when you say this kind of stuff ?

Just saying man watch yourself, because others will start to watch you ph34r.gif