FBI Dodge Charger

nsupra27

In one of the missions, you see Fed's drive up in which is clearly a 05+ Dodge Charger, I'm just wondering if there is any east way of getting one?

protexblue292

Theres a cheat code somewhere, Idk how else to get it other than get in a cop chase and steal one.

In one of the missions, you see Fed's drive up in which is clearly a 05+ Dodge Charger, I'm just wondering if there is any east way of getting one?

Drive the dukes man.... Drive the dukes.

A 4 door muscle car is an abomination. The second Dodge started catering to soccer-moms with 'attitude' is the second I lost all respect for them. It made me appreciate the significance of mini-vans though.

A 4 door muscle car is an abomination. The second Dodge started catering to soccer-moms with 'attitude' is the second I lost all respect for them. It made me appreciate the significance of mini-vans though.

What did you expect? They had to change to 4 doors, a lot of sports cars have, personally I hate it too. The ones buying those old cars are people who have children now, or need 4 doors yet still want that classic name they used to love years ago, and they are the ones paying the money so.

What did you expect? They had to change to 4 doors, a lot of sports cars have, personally I hate it too. The ones buying those old cars are people who have children now, or need 4 doors yet still want that classic name they used to love years ago, and they are the ones paying the money so.

Most of them sold are the 6-cylinder. It's pathetic, not endearing in the slightest way. Of course, like everyone else who knows the MOPAR history I sort of oogle at them when I see them, I just don't like what they represent.

Now the 08 Challenger on the other hand is a car I've been waiting for for quite some time. the stock model is a pony killer but I've averaged out decent payments for the high-end RT if I can wait a year.

southpaw535

I could be wrong but it kinda reminds me of the car in Training Day

I could be wrong but it kinda reminds me of the car in Training Day

you're thinking of the one that looks like a buick regal, or a late eighties chevy monte carlo.

bobdude100

Is there a non-FBI Buffalo? I want to drive just a Buffalo.

Shotta876

This is by far the CLOSEST replica of anything in the game; even more accurate than the Statue Of Happiness. Car is the EXACT replica of the Dodge Charger. It even has a fake logo atop the headlights similar to the real Charger. The body of the car is authentic.

BlueTengu

Just dial this in your cell phone and it's all yours:

Spawn FBI Buffalo Call 227-555-0100