question1111

it is aiming to be released at that date

www.gtagaming.com

Edited by question1111

Grand Theft Auto Dude

FAIL

One of the worst pranks I have ever seen. icon13.gif

question1111

its just what i read off the website, i dont really belive it myself, oi dick head, its not a prank, i thought i might of let use know what i read, f*ck up you silly c*nt

October16th

it wouldn't be called GTA 5. it would be like GTA: Awesomeness lsland

arsenal_fan

mate its pretty hard to have a point if you don't have evcidence to back it up

SaintJimmy
its just what i read off the website, i dont really belive it myself, oi dick head, its not a prank, i thought i might of let use know what i read, f*ck up you silly c*nt

yeah, what website?

question1111

darrhh, of course they havent came up with a name yet, they havent done anythink yet, its just what there aiming to have the release date when they start making it, i donno when there gonna start making it, they might of already since iv was soo successful

Grand Theft Auto Dude

Well, maybe you should have linked to the website, and said that you don't believe it, instead of just saying 'GTA 5 is coming out next year'. icon13.gif

EDIT: I went to the website, and it didn't say anything about GTA5.

Edited by Grand Theft Auto Dude

redwolf206

Are you going to give us a source? If not, why waste the sites bandwidth for this dumb little prank?

SaintJimmy
darrhh, of course they havent came up with a name yet, they havent done anythink yet, its just what there aiming to have the release date when they start making it, i donno when there gonna start making it, they might of already since iv was soo successful

lol, site or what.

redwolf206
www.gtagaming.com

Could you point out this info, because I don't see it.

Firstly, even if a website claims to know the release date of GTA-5, they DON'T.

Nobody does, Rockstar wouldnt even have a date yet, idiot.

Secondly, if there was a date itd be 2010, see:

Morgan Securities’ game industry analysts Michael Pachter: “I actually think they already have a story in mind. GTA5 is already in the planning stage and my guess is you’ll see [the next GTA] in two and a half years. In fall of 2010, there’ll be Grand Theft Auto 5.”

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2008/04/1...n-fall-2010.htm

question1111
Firstly, even if a website claims to know the release date of GTA-5, they DON'T.

Morgan Securities’ game industry analysts Michael Pachter: “I actually think they already have a story in mind. GTA5 is already in the planning stage and my guess is you’ll see [the next GTA] in two and a half years. In fall of 2010, there’ll be Grand Theft Auto 5.”

like i said in previous post(scroll up idiot) its what i read, i donno if its true or not, i thought i might just share with use what i found. are you some kind of idiot

Grand Theft Auto Dude

The OP registered just to ask this:

how do u play multiplayer on it? i plugged my intercord in but nothink happend,???????????/

I suggest to steer clear of his topics from now on.

like i said in previous post(scroll up idiot) its what i read, i donno if its true or not, i thought i might just share with use what i found. are you some kind of idiot

No f*ckw*t your original post said 2009 until you edited it because you got flamed.

f*ck off.

question1111
The OP registered just to ask this:

how do u play multiplayer on it? i plugged my intercord in but nothink happend,???????????/

I suggest to steer clear of his topics from now on.

thats a random post on this topic