Mr. Bulgarin

ChrisAndy

ChrisAndy

I chose Revenge and am currently watching the end credits... how come he isn't in it, at all? It's strange that he'd be such a major player throughout, since Dimitri is shown to be in league with him, and then in the final mission where you off Dimitri he's not even there or mentioned? Did I miss something? Is there more to discover?

ChrisAndy
Bulgarin is not a major player. What gave you that impression?

The fact that Dimitri was working for him, that he was one of the people who haunted Niko from his past and f*cked him up? Then suddenly he just ups and bounces?

The fact that Dimitri was working for him, that he was one of the people who haunted Niko from his past and f*cked him up? Then suddenly he just ups and bounces?

Dimitri wasn't working for him. Dimitri says Bulgarin is a friend. He never calls him his boss. I don't know what "ups and bounces" means because I'm not into the wigger scene. But for a character that appears in only 3 cut scenes and is not an integral part of the plot line I'd say he was minor.

You could say that he caused Dimitri to betray Niko but Dimitri was a snake anyway and betrayed his blood brother.

Dimitri wasn't working for him. Dimitri says Bulgarin is a friend. He never calls him his boss. I don't know what "ups and bounces" means because I'm not into the wigger scene. But for a character that appears in only 3 cut scenes and is not an integral part of the plot line I'd say he was minor.

You could say that he caused Dimitri to betray Niko but Dimitri was a snake anyway and betrayed his blood brother.

That's really ignorant to say brother. Wigger is a play on words, and we know which ones, so stop being ignorant yourself sir. Also, bounce is english slang, which many understand. So in short way to show you are as ignorant as those you bash! Personally, since he is from Niko's past I thought that he would be a major player, almost useless to even put him in the game.

Sin Cakey

bulgarin seems like a important person imo. He was introduced and his arc seemed pretty much unresolved. Same goes for karen, the biker guy, and the dominican guy. I really think R* intentionally introduced them and left there story incomplete to make some money off of DLC.

TonyMontana131

That's really ignorant to say brother. Wigger is a play on words, and we know which ones, so stop being ignorant yourself sir. Also, bounce is english slang, which many understand. So in short way to show you are as ignorant as those you bash! Personally, since he is from Niko's past I thought that he would be a major player, almost useless to even put him in the game.

lol nice...

but yea i would say bulgarin played a pretty big role since he's one of the main reasons niko came to lc and then he shows up here and sets up niko into two big ass shootouts.. maybe three, cant remember all his appearances in cut scenes.. hopefully you'll get to pop his ass in some dlc, otherwise i'd be somewhat disappointed...

oh and did anyone else get that text message towards the end from 'unknown' saying to go to the pay phone if you need more work... which payphone????

xRTRx Anathema
I know, he just disappears after that gun-fight on Charge Island.

ChrisAndy

Mr. Bulgarin, as someone else said, was one of the reasons Niko came to Liberty City in the first place. For Rockstar to have him disrupt his plans, try to kill him multiple times, then disappear hardly makes sense and makes Rockstar seem like they have short-term memory problems.

StanMarsh

It is EXTREMELY likely one of the 360 episodes will focus on him.

ChrisAndy
It is EXTREMELY likely one of the 360 episodes will focus on him.

According to...?

Nick Papagiorgio

Well, the man has a point. He was a haunt from Niko's past, and they can't just write him off in a one and done mission. There's got to be more to him. He looked badass as anything.

DLC could be a possibility.

RENEGADEPSYCHO

I am beginning to believe that Rockstar cut a few things from GTA IV after MS bought DLC. This is purely an opinion of mine and by no means the truth, but think about it. What characters from previous GTA's have been a major part and not died besides Toreno? Maybe Niko will be the protagonist for the next GTA, and he is trying to hunt this Bulgarin down? Possibly leading to more characters from his past? I dunno