The sick freaks of GTA IV

saetanik

What are they? I have looked on the map on the places they are supposed to be but cant find anything. WHat do they look like. What do they do? How do you find them? cry.gif

GarthKnight08
What are they? I have looked on the map on the places they are supposed to be but cant find anything. WHat do they look like. What do they do? How do you find them? cry.gif

I think they mean hookers & such

ive found them just take a few cabs to there locations and you will see a blue blimp on your radar when you get there. its only worked for me when i skip the cab rides. sick freaks are like random characters/friends thet you encounter and do missions for.

They show up on your radar when you're close to them as a green person icon. There may be a list of them or a locations map on www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com (in game, that is, just visit a Tw@ and type it in).

In my experience, they are black person-shaped blips that only show up in the designated spots on the map at certain times. My best guess is that most of them need to be activated beforehand by completing a certain mission or set of missions. I'm basing that off the fact that one of them says that he used to see Niko at Comrades Bar (the bar across from your first safe house). Anyway, after you've completed whatever you need to in order to activate them (I have no idea what all of the triggers are, and I also suspect that the time of day has something to do with whether they show up), you will immediately go into a cutscene as soon as you approach them. If you don't see a black person-shaped blip on your radar, and you don't go into a cutscene when you get to the spot marked on the www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com map, the time just isn't right. Go do some more missions and try coming back at a different time of day.

Anyway, they will all give you small, strange missions worth a lot of cash.

And finally, just a quick heads-up for the confused, it seems as though most of the Algonquin ones are the same person, and must be completed in a certain order.

crazymophuka

these sick freaks are random people that you see in cutscenes. remember that one guy that was drunk in the one cutscene and Niko pushes him down then says sorry? he is one of them. there are prbably like 20-40 of them.