This is the WORSE game I've ever played

GTAFan4Lyfe

GTAFan4Lyfe

Probably the biggest disappointment in history. I will be returning my game back to Gamestop tommorow....how can Rockstar release such an unfinished game like this and then to make it worse they hype it up to no end. Oh, and I bet you all want reasons why it sucks so badly...well here you go:

1) You can't buy houses. No matter how rich you become you can't "move up" in the game. You live in the same sh*tty place. f*cking ridiculous.

2) You can't swim. Seems like a downgrade to me. I miss when you could see the fish and sea turtles in GTA SA

3) The cars are impossible to control!!!!

4) The main character isnt black. They could of made them asian or hispanic, but instead they go back to a white person. Clearly, we can all see that Rockstar is racist

5) Can't workout. How is Niko supposed to get stronger? You've got to be f*cking kidding me

6) No planes.

7) Graphic glitches, game is too dark, police are dumb as hell

8) Barely any cheat codes

9) The missions are boring and repetitive

I can go on and on, just let me know if you want me to. Tommorow I'll be writing a long letter to the CEO of Rockstar letting him know how they let down all their fans

Edited by GTAFan4Lyfe

Wow. You obviously had no f*cking idea what that game was about did you? Btw Rockstar dont hype their games to no end. That's probably the biggest bullsh*t ever.

Edited by Darrel

RidingHigh

Anyone can see this threads meant to be a joke... At least I hope so... suicidal.gif

redwolf206

This seems really familiar. Didn't someone already make this topic before? Seriously, I think this is the second time I've seen this topic.

Don't forget, it's a Joke topic, don't flame, just laugh, report, move on

Edited by redwolf206

wafflemaster

This is the WORST game you have ever played.

At least get the title right mercie_blink.gif

Probably the biggest disappointment in history. I will be returning my game back to Gamestop tommorow....how can Rockstar release such an unfinished game like this and then to make it worse they hype it up to no end. Oh, and I bet you all want reasons why it sucks so badly...well here you go:

1) You can't buy houses. No matter how rich you become you can't "move up" in the game. You live in the same sh*tty place. f*cking ridiculous.

2) You can't swim. Seems like a downgrade to me. I miss when you could see the fish and sea turtles in GTA SA

3) The cars are impossible to control!!!!

4) The main character isnt black. They could of made them asian or hispanic, but instead they go back to a white person. Clearly, we can all see that Rockstar is racist

5) Can't workout. How is Niko supposed to get stronger? You've got to be f*cking kidding me

6) No planes.

7) Graphic glitches, game is too dark, police are dumb as hell

8) Barely any cheat codes

9) The missions are boring and repetitive

I can go on and on, just let me know if you want me to. Tommorow I'll be writing a long letter to the CEO of Rockstar letting him know how they let down all their fans

2) you can swim... but you can't dive...and i don't see a reason for why you should be diving anyway.

3) No..you just can't figure it out... i can control them just fine

4) I think your the racist here.

5) Why would he need to get stronger? he gets plenty of workout in the missions.

6) There are planes...you just can't steal them or get inside them (which has no use either)

7) a game without graphic glitches? ... yea.. keep dreaming, heard of tv settings? and the police is better than any other game.

8) Yea a whiner and cheater like you woulden't be able to beat the game without cheating i guess...

I guess you aren't a GTA fan for life then huh? Why do the same subjects keep getting posted, I think I have even read the same exact complaints in other topics. Just stop already, no one cares. All your reasons are very stupid, work out, why would he need to be stronger? I mean he can fire a shoulder rpg, strong enough for me. You obviously haven't played the game, because you can swim, moron, you just showed you posted this and never played. Yeah, rockstar is racist hahahahaha, the whole company or just a few? Wow, just stop posting, I won't even tear the rest of your argument down, obviously you don't know what your talking about, and just trying to start something. Oh, and way to register today just so you could bitch, congrats you win at life sarcasm.gif

CryptReaperDorian

And you GTAFan4Lyfe is one of the WORSE people that actually know what an excellent game is on this forum. Now, why don't all yous GTA IV haters:

1. Stop making stupid GTA IV hate topics.

2. Get the f*ck off this forum.

3. And finally, get your d!ckheads out of your great grandmother's clown's pocket.

It is okay to post your opinions, but don't be such d!cks about the game.

Vive La France

Thus, any movie, game, book, or media starring a white person is racist?