Free Roam

XxcyclonxX

XxcyclonxX

So is free roam just messing aruond with people and doing watever u want?

• 3 weeks later...

But mostly it turn into killing each other with pistol every 7 secinds on the respawn point. I hate people who do like that. Go play DM!

chris_4130

Yeah, I was gonna say that it's pretty much unofficial deathmatch, where you just have to maniacally try to escape from the airport without someone else just mowing you down.

Edited by chris_4130

jeebus_unit

Free Roam is where you find the gloves.

Blackop_elite

take a few buddies and have one of them go to the top of a very tall building, jump off, and see who can snipe him first!!! Great fun that is.

.Up&Coming.

Free roam's my favorite. I usually find a guy who follows me everywhere...we take helicopters, blow up cars, blow each other up, shoot stuff to see how it reacts, jump off buildings, etc. It's more fun than the other modes in my opinion.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

UndergroundKing

Free-Roam is more for you and friends to meet up and do whatever. Its not for random ppl to meet bcuz it just turns into a deathmatch so if you dont like the assholes who spawn kill or ruin your experience any other way then only free-roam with friends. icon14.gif

I usually find a guy who follows me everywhere...we blow each other, to see how it reacts, It's more fun than the other modes in my opinion.

Wow... Something you want to tell us? tounge.gif

I usually find a guy who follows me everywhere...we blow each other, to see how it reacts, It's more fun than the other modes in my opinion.

LMAOOOOO

.Up&Coming.

Well, I'm a girl. So, your joke doesn't work. lol.gif But, really. People just drive their car up and honk at me, blah blah. I get in. And then if I get out, they seem to think we're best friends and follow me everywhere.

Hey. Don't edit my posts. But, you know...I might...

Nah. Not today.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Blow each other???,.... Away, you mean?!

Oops, I just had a gender-mixup while I was adding my own explanation, Editing this sentence out tounge.gif

Free Roam is messing about in the environment, exploiting the AI, driving various vehicles, police chases, gang fighting, exploring, climbing ladders all about LC...etc, etc.

Edited by Slamman

.Up&Coming.

We don't want to hear about it, really.

Free Roam is messing about in the environment, exploiting the AI, driving various vehicles, police chases, gang fighting, exploring, climbing ladders all about LC...etc, etc.

He edited my post. bored.gif

Now I'm annoyed.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

We don't want to hear about it, really.

He edited my post. bored.gif

Now I'm annoyed.

LMAO! Brilliant...just brilliant. lol.gif

I tend to assume it's a guy making a gay joke and ruining a thread

...AND it was in this case, but editing people's posts just is NOT cool, even for humor, don't do that, man.

I tend to jump to "free Roam" as a mode for single player, as well...just to define the term, so my previous post is more about free roaming AKA Pony Farming, in single player.

Edited by Slamman