Hostile Negotation

Count Blackula

Count Blackula

This freaking mission is ghey. I get so close to beating it, then a random grenade rapes me WHY?

Theres too many people I cant seem to stay alive, is there any hidden body armor around the place? tips plz

Once your inside the warehouse at the end of the hallway you'll see two first aid kits. Also on the second floor near some stairs is a body armour. Also when your on the third floor there's another first aid kit on the wall, so you plenty of health and armour to keep you alive.

Just use the M4 or AK and just blast everyone away before they have any time to throw grenades.

s0h607k.jpg

zinklesmesh

This mission is f*cking stupid, just like every other mission in the game. EVERY mission in this game is just "go here, kill 50 people". I have played at the most FIVE missions that are different.

I can do this mission easy except when it gets to actually saving Roman

I shoot the guy holding him but Roman still gets executed

Any tips? It's really getting annoying having to fight through like 50 enemies again and again just to fail at the very last part

you can do everything without the armor sh*t blabla, just take cover, take your time and stay calm... I did the last mission without armor and without ak smile.gif

just thought I'd add that the first aid on the bottom floor in the corner regenerates so if you're ever low on health you can walk down to get it.

l1zardking

Ohhhhh ,grenade, so thats why the pillar randomly blew up on me... Ill have to try again biggrin.gif

hollandplay

If you just shoot the guy holding Roman, with the pistol and free aiming for the head. He should die, and your beloved cousin is spared

Edited by hollandplay

philliprobert

omg...just about finished mission, with no major problems. Hop in the truck with roman after killing all the bad guys, drive out and

BANG

Is there like a mine field outside it?

tarquin biscuitbarrel
This mission is f*cking stupid, just like every other mission in the game. EVERY mission in this game is just "go here, kill 50 people". I have played at the most FIVE missions that are different.

lol...

the shooting missions are a lot of fun. it's the driving missions which i find most boring (as you have to drive for 3-4 minutes to get from marker to marker).

the shooting in gta are more fun AND more movie-like than any other game i've ever played (oh and the reason shooting is like that in movies is because it's more entertaining than real life shooting).

Is there like a mine field outside it?

The small gas bottles can explode if you drive over them

I find all the missions so far, mainly the shootouts to be alot of fun.

Yeah the missions are repetitive to the point of killing, and chasing people, but that's what GTA is all about.

I haven't come across a single mission where I would dread having to do again, if I decided to start a new game. If you ask me, there's alot less stupid missions. I mean what were R* thinking when they put OG Loc's dance mission in SA? Talk about straying away from what the game is intended for.

Anyway just done this one, without any problems. Funny in other GTAs I had lots of problems with the shootouts, but I enjoy the ones in GTA IV. The cover system makes it that much better.

This mission is so fun, I just completed it.

At the end where you need to shoot the guy holding Roman, Press down on the right analog stick to zoom in a bit on free-mode shooting. Once you get a good enough shot at his head, shoot away.

I beat this mission on my first try, Just take cover behind those walls and small ledges and you'll be fine.

Cheers!

moggle333

I'm not sure if this has been discussed (I tried the search function) and I apologize if this has. What happens if you allow Roman to get executed and continue? I had a backup saved game and tested this. You can continue to the mission after that, which I found strange. Does anyone know what happens if you continue after allowing Roman to get killed? Thanks in advance! :-)

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

I've saved Roman a couple of times but died both times by getting blown up. is it possible to walk out of their and leave my truck?

LegaLLybLonde

I don't think anything happens if Roman dies, it just starts the mission over again.

and as for making it through the minefield... all I did was get in the truck and take a shortcut to the street ( you have to break down a fence I think) by taking a left. very easy.

This was probably one of the best missions IMO. Played it over quite a few times. The shootout in the warehouse was epic, and the finish was like straight out of the best cheesy American action movie. Grand.

Oh, and it's super easy as long as you're able to use the cover system properly. The only tricky part is at the end - took me a few tries.

This was easy...

Use tand Ar or a shotty for those close to you, and just use cover. And when it gets to Roman, just zoom in on the guys head.

user posted image

This mission is so fun, I just completed it.

At the end where you need to shoot the guy holding Roman, Press down on the right analog stick to zoom in a bit on free-mode shooting. Once you get a good enough shot at his head, shoot away.

I beat this mission on my first try, Just take cover behind those walls and small ledges and you'll be fine.

Cheers!

same here, had no problems with it.

mcstupidfun

This is one of the missions where I wish they put in checkpoints

thelungboy

For the last part where the guy is holding Roman hostage, just take a step back and pull out a sniper rifle. Zoom all the way in and it's impossible to screw up. Couldn't be easier.

Count Blackula

I killed the guy holding Niko pretty fast, just took out the deazzy or combat pistol.

For the last part where the guy is holding Roman hostage, just take a step back and pull out a sniper rifle. Zoom all the way in and it's impossible to screw up. Couldn't be easier.

+1 on the sniper rifle for the final kill. I just finished this mission today and it took me about 6 tries.

When we got in the truck there was no wanted level and no one shooting at us so I just took my time, looked for the easiest way out and drove out. I had to smash through a fence like the other guy said.

It's important to stay cool in these types of missions, sometimes I even pause it in the middle to get my bearings and decide what to do next.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
then a random grenade rapes me WHY?

Heh, this happened to me the first time too. I was both confused and pissed. Mostly because I was doing good, and then suddenly, I was using a pillar for cover when I got blown to hell out of nowhere.

P.S. I killed Roman by accident, Niko calls Mallorie and tells her, and mission blips still appear. Can we continue the game with Roman dead?

Heh, this happened to me the first time too. I was both confused and pissed. Mostly because I was doing good, and then suddenly, I was using a pillar for cover when I got blown to hell out of nowhere.

P.S. I killed Roman by accident, Niko calls Mallorie and tells her, and mission blips still appear. Can we continue the game with Roman dead?

That's a good question. You can't get 100% though unless you've finished all jobs for him and all activities with him

Gilmourish

I found this mission quite easy actually, but very cool. Did it on the first try.

Just take cover a lot and take it slow. I threw some nades around in the beginning, which took out quite a lot of them.

Only the guys suddenly showing up on the roof could hit me a couple of times.

I found it much easier to do the headshot at the end using a sniper rifle (almost impossible to miss in fact!). Also for getting upstairs you can clear a lot of the way with a few well placed RPGs

LegaLLybLonde

roman may die if you shoot him my accident... but he won't stay dead. You just have to do the mission over again

GTA_Robbie

I had no problems with it also, did it on first try, first thing nade the whole or most of the first floor and continue, then just go up and remember to take cover whenever you have chance to, if you use nades, use them carefully or else it would probably kill yourself. Though I did not see any enemy nades coming at me, basically i just ran through the mission, with full armour and blood, there are health packs but i just used one. Went up and did a couple more by the AK, some SMGed, and then i even had time to pull out a sniper and snipe whoever it was' head. NO PROBLEMO!

lol the spoiler seemed abit too long... tounge.gif