Playboy X and Dwayne

d4v1d1sch4ld0

d4v1d1sch4ld0

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

i guess?

Well, I have to say, it was really hard to choose to kill either playboy x or dwayne.

Dwayne seemed like a layed back kind of guy, he is cool

Playboy X was tight also, he seemed like a pimp and he was rich.

When I had to choose weither to kill Playboy or D, I was really stuck on thinking who to kill....

I ended up killing Playboy because he seemed like he was some big boss over me

I also killed him to get his crib xD

For the people who made it that far, who did you guys choose to kill?

EAZZY DUZ IT187

Playboy cuz you get his mansion and its worth it and its easy to get the one man standing achievment in his house cuz u use the wanted level up cheat on the balcony then walk inside and wait 5 mins and u got it.

killing playboy= getting dwyane to help you whenever you want if you ask ( after a while)

Emotion98.3
Do you get anythink if you kill Dwayne?

You get 25,000 dollars, but Playboy X will never talk to you again, so i advise you to not take that path, but its your decision

Ste_01562

You get 25,000 dollars, but Playboy X will never talk to you again, so i advise you to not take that path, but its your decision

Thanks.

I was going to kill Playboy anyway, I was just wondering. colgate.gif

I killed Playboy X.

They were both pretty cool characters, but I started to feel like I was becoming Playboy X's bitch. So of course, he was the one who I felt compelled to kill the most.

I kind of felt sorry for Dwayne too.

I didn't even know you got Playboy X's apartment, so I was pretty pleased when I found that out.

Emotion98.3

Thanks.

I was going to kill Playboy anyway, I was just wondering. colgate.gif

Your Welcome biggrin.gif

If you kill playboy, yuu get his crib and dwayne's men will help you on missions(correct?), if you kill dwane, all you get if 25k.

i killed play boy , he was a pathetic bitch. dwayne is kool as hell. plus his special feature of giving you back up devil.gif

Am I the only one who killed Dwayne? He was a bum and I felt like he was gonna drag me down his path of sorrow. Playboy was flying high so I kill Dwayne!

I didn't know you got Playboys crib if you kill PB. I will do that next time.

DanManUtd
You also have to kill either Francis McReary or Derrick McReary, I killed Francis.

lasventurasman

I killed Playboy because he acted as though he was your boss and I suspected that he would ditch me some time down the line.

Kill Playboy and Dwayne will become your friend down the line and you can ask him to bring a car full of gang members to support you if you reach 60% in friendship with him

Kill Dwayne and you will get $25000 but Playboy X will never speak to you again

It was a tough decision...

You also have to kill either Francis McReary or Derrick McReary, I killed Francis.

You should have killed Derrick because Francis' ability is that he calls the cops off your back if you give him a call, this is when not on a mission and I don't think he'll do it at night by I might be wrong.

DanManUtd

You should have killed Derrick because Francis' ability is that he calls the cops off your back if you give him a call, this is when not on a mission and I don't think he'll do it at night by I might be wrong.

Francis was a bit of a twat imo. In one of his missions you have to kill a guy called Clarence or you can let him live, I think if you let him live you get an extra 5k off Francis because he sends you to kill him again

kidtension

Dam.. I wish someone edited the title so It said something like "McReary spoilers" or something. I'm not up to that part yet. I'm at "...Holland Plays" or something.

Ah well, now I know who to kill