Garages

nathancooper

nathancooper

am sorry if this has already answered but i have 2 questions, one , are there any garages to store cars on gta 4, am 49.94% in the game and cant store cars, i found a superGT which i love but am gonna lose it without a garage and ive heard theres no sex scenes in the gta 4 , which i find hard to believe with it being gta, i no you can get girlfriends and go to strip bars.

QwertyAAA

Garages - parking spaces outside the safehouses.

Sex - just pick up a hooker.

nathancooper

cool , thanks, am a tad disapointed though, i really liked the garage and the mod shops, do you get a helipad later on in the game, oh and i found the ferrari garage on the middle island next to the cloths shop.

Either its just me seeing things or there is a garage in GTA4 but you cant do anything with it. Any time i pause the game and go to the map there is a symbol just to the right of the Bohan safehouse that when highlighted it says "Garage". Ive went to it but i cant get in, has anyone else seen this or is it just my eyes playing tricks?.

PS - This is a sensible post so please dont start this "screen shot or fake" or "you fail" kack.

Dotsanddimes
Either its just me seeing things or there is a garage in GTA4 but you cant do anything with it. Any time i pause the game and go to the map there is a symbol just to the right of the Bohan safehouse that when highlighted it says "Garage". Ive went to it but i cant get in, has anyone else seen this or is it just my eyes playing tricks?.

PS - This is a sensible post so please dont start this "screen shot or fake" or "you fail" kack.

that garage is for the text message cars

DanManUtd

I don't know if it's just me but I can't seem to get two cars outside the Alderney safehouse.

nathancooper

i am leaving my cars outside but they just aint staying there. sad.gif.

DanManUtd
i am leaving my cars outside but they just aint staying there. sad.gif.

In the yellow lines?

I think that if you have too many outside your best one disappears, thats what happened to my Banshee sad.gif