XD The crazy guys

GTAIV-NewYork

GTAIV-NewYork

Has anyone seen the crazy guys outside of the Bohan safehouse, the second safehouse you get in the game?

There are two, one is an old hippy with long hair who stands there on the street and shouts stuff like "You are all falling for the government's childish lies, go to the OTHER side, I've been there, they have pink dolphins and Pizza's the size of this city!" And there's a black preacher who's holding a little bible shouting "You will burn for all eternity unless you come to me, then you will burn for half eternity!" Once I went out at 4AM and nobody was on the streets and the hippy was shouting LOL to nobody.

Have you seen them? If so share some of their comments, if not I recommend you check them out, they're always there, and you won't be able to stop laughing!

And are there anymore crazy people you've found yet?

There is a topic about the exact same thing underneath this topic...

DietSprunk

Yeah, those guys crack me up. I havent found any more of them but if you're looking for fun things around the city, go back to the drug house in dukes (between carson st and cassidy). There are bums and crackheads in there and you can pick up the weed pipes off the tables.

crobert0247
Yeah, those guys crack me up. I havent found any more of them but if you're looking for fun things around the city, go back to the drug house in dukes (between carson st and cassidy). There are bums and crackheads in there and you can pick up the weed pipes off the tables.

biggrin.gif Seriously? If so, I have to check that out. tounge.gif

I have not seen the hippie, I kill the preacher guy every time, and he always comes back. Sometimes he has money so thats good.

Oh and the preacher guy says saomething about allowing him to punish you.

DietSprunk

biggrin.gif Seriously? If so, I have to check that out. tounge.gif

You have to enter from the alleyway.

SoSoildGTAKid04

I never noticed it, until i dropped a grenade. Those 2 people actually are quite mad. sad.gif

DietSprunk

I just found another one on the church steps in leftwood.

willyness
Has anyone seen the crazy guys outside of the Bohan safehouse, the second safehouse you get in the game?

There are two, one is an old hippy with long hair who stands there on the street and shouts stuff like "You are all falling for the government's childish lies, go to the OTHER side, I've been there, they have pink dolphins and Pizza's the size of this city!" And there's a black preacher who's holding a little bible shouting "You will burn for all eternity unless you come to me, then you will burn for half eternity!" Once I went out at 4AM and nobody was on the streets and the hippy was shouting LOL to nobody.

Have you seen them? If so share some of their comments, if not I recommend you check them out, they're always there, and you won't be able to stop laughing!

And are there anymore crazy people you've found yet?

yep, ic them all the time