michelle - bitch?

elvistcb1978

elvistcb1978

im only a few hours in to the game, ive been on a few dates with michelle... the latest date, i purposely went to the clothes shop, bought some new jeans and a ski jacket... she gets in the car, says i looked stupid.... so, i took her to the strip club in the hope she wouldnt like it.. but nothing happened.. i was hoping she would run out in disgust or something. Damn you rockstar!!! I had to run her over in the end...... and she still calls me....

lasventurasman

Without wanting to spoil anything, if you hate her now you will really hate her as the game progresses...trust me

im only a few hours in to the game, ive been on a few dates with michelle... the latest date, i purposely went to the clothes shop, bought some new jeans and a ski jacket... she gets in the car, says i looked stupid.... so, i took her to the strip club in the hope she wouldnt like it.. but nothing happened.. i was hoping she would run out in disgust or something. Damn you rockstar!!! I had to run her over in the end...... and she still calls me....

Michelle is ur first g/f, she does what a wife does.....

Dont worry dude, you cant kill her.... you'll find out soon enuff.... shes a vacum cleaner

like that other guy said,

you'll be very happy later in the game as a secret is revield...

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

shoutwebdaniel
I had to run her over in the end...... and she still calls me....

That gave me a good chuckle biggrin.gif

JohnnyRodz
Michelle works for the government.

And when I saw the cutscene where that was revealed I wish they'd given us the option of killing her.

Michelle is ur first g/f, she does what a wife does.....

Dont worry dude, you cant kill her.... you'll find out soon enuff.... shes a vacum cleaner

She goes what a wife does?

Banging your next door neighbor, leeching money, begging as if noone feeds the thing and farming babies?

Michelle's close. Tough I don't think any woman on the face of this planet yells 'Oh Niko, tell me interesting things!' while doing it.

Get in a motorcycle accident with her.......she really likes that

NeonHandshake

Lets be fair, the twist is obvious from the very first cutscene.

Lets be fair, the twist is obvious from the very first cutscene.

It certainly explained the whole "What's your job?" "No what's YOUR job?" conversation...

Star-Destroyer

explains why she always screams tell me something interesting when you bang her