Stealing cars

ledzepp18

ledzepp18

OK brucies freind stevie wants me to get a comet for him, but i cant spawn one because he's looking for a spicific one. He says its by the swingers golf club. Where is the swingers golf club?

I think I have seen it. Someone else should tell you though.

I 'THINK' it is west of the second city.

Oddball_E8

i think its that big artificial golf course in the harbour... get a chopper and fly around the harbours and you'll find it (its got HUGE fences around it)

ledzepp18
i think its that big artificial golf course in the harbour... get a chopper and fly around the harbours and you'll find it (its got HUGE fences around it)

What harbour? confused.gif

Axe_Gaijin
OK brucies freind stevie wants me to get a comet for him, but i cant spawn one because he's looking for a spicific one. He says its by the swingers golf club. Where is the swingers golf club?

That's the Comet he wants right? go tp where the bowling alley is in the middle island, look for the Burgershot nearby, should be parked outside overlooking the water (and the Golf club "Swingers")

Thanks for the map. Are those also spawning locations for the cars throughout the game or are they only applicable to Stevie's requests?