Help on P-X mission

Mike12888

Mike12888

I can't seem to do the mission where playboy gives you the new phone. I always let the guy get away. Any tips or tricks?

Because I want that Lesbian ringtone. wink.gif

Seachmall

Park a car at the exit on the opposite side, get a M4 or AK and rip through the guys. If he gets away the car will stop/slow him and you can jump into it and run him down.

saintdave

The key is not to get to close whilst trying to take the picture, so approach from afar and set the camera, you’ll be able to tell on the preview pic whether you have got the 3 gang members in. Get in closer to get them all in the photo. As soon as you know who it is equip your weapon and aim only for him, once he is down you can take out the others.

Mike12888

Interesting, I finished it and it tried to auto-save and said error 80030002, so after trying many times, i accepted to turn auto-save off and went to house to save their, same error. Is there a way to fix this without leaving the game? Because not only do I not want to redo it, I don't want my online level to reset.

saintdave

Sounds like a PS3 error code, am I right?

If so check on google, there’s a variety of sites with a list of these codes, what they mean and how you go about fixing them.

i know an easier way of doing it, even though youve done it now, go over teh road and take a photo from thre zoomed in, and he wont know bout it, then snipe him you can aim at him wihtout him knowing. you dont need all 3 just him, thats all i had, and i only killed him, the other 2 jsut shot at me while i drove off.

Mike12888

Eh. I tried to save again and the whole screen went black.

And ackery that's exactly what I did.

I made a thread in troubleshooting. And I'm SORRY I didn't know there was a mission help category. nervous.gif