Garage?

TAPF3AR

is there any actual garages where you can park your car in, or do you have to park on the street threw the whole game.

for some reason i dont trust parking on the side of the road in those big yellow boxes.

or i would be nice if you had a huge lot like a airplane hanger or really large garage where you can park them

saintdave

There isn’t garages for you to store your own vehicles in. The yellow marked parking area is quite reliable, I wont say 100% because I have read of people on here experiencing troubles with it on occasion. Personally I have never had any trouble with it losing any of my vehicles and I think it makes a nice change to the garages we have had for many of the previous games.

Seachmall

You can only park 2 cars on them though which sucks, if you manage to squeeze 3 the last one you parked dissapears.

Yeah I don't trust those yellow lines. I parked my Infernus after taking it for a spin right outside in mint condition then I turn my back and hear *Crash* when I turn around again I see my car half way down the street upside down.

So the yellow lines on the street?? are these all over the city? and if you can only park 2 cars in each one you dont you just go down the road and park your other cars in them??? also wil they disapear if you leave it for ages???

DaddyGraybeard

If you leave it there for a long time yeah it does disapear but it has been very reliable for me. I have parked lots of cars in them and when I get back they are always there.

mmmfloorpie

What's the garage marked in South Bohan? I went there but nothing happend (its marked on the map)

After you do a few missons for jimmy i noticed you can park two cars in his garage. And they stay there.

Sin Cakey

Yeah theres a garage at jimmy's house you can park there. The garage in south bohan is for stevie's missions.