Hollands Night? [SPOILER]

NicoMyCousin

NicoMyCousin

Well, just wanted to tell you about my experience with the mission called Hollands Night. After talking to Francis and getting the directions to the place where I needed to kill the "boss" on the 2nd floor I decided to look around to find another way to kill him and avoid all his fellow gang members, who (I guess, since I did it in first try) will attack you after killing the "boss". I walked south of the building, over the street and continued around the building where I found an ally. I walked down the ally and saw it was small building spot with a crane. When i reached the top of the crane and went to the end of it, towards the building where mission takes place, I scoped around to see if I had any luck and I saw a man with a red arrow over his head. I aimed and BANG, mission completed, without getting in trouble with the gang members. Hope it can help anyone. GL smile.gif

Seachmall

Cranes are the ultimate resource in this game. I've used them in about 4 missions including the big one near the end. Always check for them when on missions.

Rastaries

Actually you dont need to go up that building. Just walk backwards a little from the starting point to were youre still on the same side of the building you start from, and find a clear view to him(while staying on ground level) and shoot him, but you may need a sniper, unless you have amazing aim.

Snake Without a Tongue

I knew you'd be able to do that! I spent five minutes looking for a snipe spot but couldn't find it. Glad I wasn't just being dorky.

That said, I think I prefer the traditional drawn out shoot out.

Also, if you don't want to find the sniper spot,

When he's on the very top roof, if you go under the central section you can snipe his head, then switch to a quick moving weapon (smg, pistol) and sprint down the stairs, but vault (jump) them to go down even quicker, and you can get to the bottom and out before the cops come, making an easy getaway