Since "everyone" is bored out of their mind

G twenty-nine

G twenty-nine

I still haven't gotten completely bored with it yet, even after beating it and watching both endings. So this topic if for fun things to do in this living breathing city.

I am a sick motherf*cker, I like to go in a hospital and stand in the entrance, and shoot someone. Then shoot everybody that tries to leave. Then hide behind the seats and take out a billion cops while killing a few hostages. I've had 6 stars for an hour doing this.

Then.. try to escape! I can only make it past the street if I don't stop running!

RollsRoyceD

Muliplayer is fking HILARIOUS.. If you dont have it youre missing out. I stopped at about 35% of my game and played multiplayer, now I dont know when Ill finish the story...

Muliplayer is fking HILARIOUS.. If you dont have it youre missing out. I stopped at about 35% of my game and played multiplayer, now I dont know when Ill finish the story...

lol i stopped at about 33% and i've been playing multiplayer since

user posted image

I completed the story. Hate trying to get '100%' so I will just play online or play another game, such as oblivion or mayber go back to PS2 and play on SA or FF12. Meh who cares, right?

yep, since the multiplayer has been working smoothly (ps3) the single player hasnt been getting much progress from me! Im 52% complete.

V1ce C1ty

Multiplayer is boring compared to missions, already completed story though. Don't really like free roam much though, might try bit more online. Though I get paired up with crap people.

RollsRoyceD

Yeah I really want to finish the game. But I got one taste of online play, just to try it out and see what it has to offer. And It makes me not want to even go back to the storyline. Some of the people on there are so comedy. People arguing, about who "is and isnt hood" from the hood, growing up gutter.. I was just laughing my ass off throughout their whole arguement. "You need to go play that white persons verion of GTA.. the Sims."

And then playing crooks and cops.. Trying to kill the crook boss, while your team has already set up a road block. Smash through a couple of your team mates and watch them go flying while you go for the kill and get it.. Omg.. I cant get enough of multiplayer..

G twenty-nine

Yeah multiplayer is really fun (especially cops n crooks!), but I meant single player--since that is what everyone is bitching about.

RollsRoyceD

Well to me everything single player lacks, Multiplayer more than makes up for.

there's notihng to f*cking do except shoot cops and people...wow let's mow down everyone like im a f*cking 3 year old douche. its boring like ass.

RollsRoyceD
there's notihng to f*cking do except shoot cops and people...wow let's mow down everyone like im a f*cking 3 year old douche. its boring like ass.

You ungreatful stupid piece of swamp sh*t

listen up u salty c*nt, name one thing you can do except for shoot assfaces? wow we can go play these 2 year old mini games...and we can do missions for my cousin blowman i mean roman. you cant even rent a room in a hotel.

so before u reply take a sip of ur momma's cum and slowly retreat that black hairy cock you have in ur ear.

redwolf206

listen up u salty c*nt, name one thing you can do except for shoot assfaces? wow we can go play these 2 year old mini games...and we can do missions for my cousin blowman i mean roman. you cant even rent a room in a hotel.

so before u reply take a sip of ur momma's cum and slowly retreat that black hairy cock you have in ur ear.

You must know a lot about being a 3 year old douche playing 2 year old mini games.

RollsRoyceD

If you dont even appreciate the grafix and physics of the game then youre lame.. The game is a masterpiece.

Besides its called MARKETING.. Theyre in the business to make money first and foremost. Why cramp everything into the first GTA on the newer consoles so that they leave no room to improve the sequals... Please tell me. They care about making money more than youre stupid opinions that theyll get to later on down the road. If this game already came equipped with all the goods there would be no reason for people to buy any other GTA's beyond IV.. Because oh IV would already have that. Rockstar actually has a good business sense, and they know what the f*ck theyre doing. So slow your role, theyll get to your candy ass in the next couple GTA's..

.Up&Coming.

I'm only 23% complete. I've been playing multiplayer a bunch. Seriously, that's one of the best parts of the game. You could always find all the flying rats if you're really bored.

Edit: To the argument above me: That just made my day. I haven't seen anything that immature in a long time.

Edited by .Up&Coming.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Snake Without a Tongue

Multiplayer sucks unless you have friends you can hook up with. Otherwise it's a bunch of kids f**king around talking sh*t.

its boring like ass.

You think ass is boring??

I pity you! lol.gif

Give him a break, all of his posts are like this: complains, swears, etc. He is obviously a troll