82K CAB FARE

MaxxxDamage

MaxxxDamage

Before i post...

Yep.. I FAIL

user posted image

had 82K, took a taxi ride, skipped it, half way there, the taxi drops me off and says "I cant take you any further if you cant pay", or some crap like that.. and taxi ride cost me 82K.. i also noticed the taxi was sorta stuck in a spot, and was just reversing into the wall even after i got out, needless to say i got pissed off, killed him, and went on a rampage stole the nearest hummer... then this happend...

user posted image

i went back to the hummer to see if i turned the lights off, if they would turn off on the hood, however once i got back in the hummer the hood dissapeard.

MaxxxDamage
How about don't save the game?

Im not sure how long ago i saved, so i saved in a different slot, and i will go back to previous one later and see how far it is behind.

MaxxxDamage

what about autosave?

Thats partly where the FAIL is on my behalf, i didnt remember about the Autosaves until it came up saying "AUTOSAVING..."

MaxxxDamage

Turns out not so bad, save game was one mission before.

Andy Le Girth

at least you didn't end up dying! I got a cab ride after doing around 50 missions without once being killed, sat back to have a breather for a min while the cabbie drove me there and watched in horror. He decided to turn around to face the wrong way on a freeway, and in doing so, managed to ram a car and get shunted over the edge of the wall surrounding the freeway. There was no way back on to the road after going over the wall, and I watched for another minute of going backwards and forwards, only to see him eventually give up, turn left and head over the cliff in to the water. I was watching from the kitchen and didn't have enough time to save Niko from drowning :-(

MaxxxDamage

well at least they got the cab drivers realistic tounge.gif

Wow, I use taxi's quite a bit at times. I didn't think if you skipped it, the car was actually still driving there super fast lol.

MercuryAndy
well at least they got the cab drivers realistic tounge.gif

Thats realy scarry dude.