Stop Complaining

Gaurav42

I see people complaining on these forums about the variety of gloves and sun glasses available, and how much better Saints Row will be custimization wise. Well i think yes these things would be cool and its the little things that matter, but then again how much do you actuall look at your characters hands??? In saits row you can Pimp out your house and other things, but who wastes your time with that??? i mean seriously if thats part of a mission or you are forced to do it for money, i would hate it. i hate these types of things, and much prefer a game with the actual fun stuff. I also didnt like the Gyms in SA to make you stronger and have a higher sex apeal which i found was just a chore, not fun, also when people say in SA you could swim under water, who actually ever did that and wasnt it just useless???

Any ways ive gone on quite a bit about this but you get the point. so post if you agree or not

i agree. everyone wants to work out at the gym and all the time-consuming, boring, button-mashing chore it was. fuggettaboutit!

RidingHigh

I tell these people, good, don't play it then. Return it to the store or sell it on Ebay so there's one more copy someone else can enjoy. R* didn't put a couple of years worth of hard work into it so people could whine about not being able work out at a gym or dive under water for 15 seconds.

Edited by RidingHigh

Harwood Butch3r

I don't mind people who complain about something important, like core gameplay i.e aiming, A.I etc. It justs gets so tiring seeing the same crap over, and over again.

Yes we all know there's no planes, parachutes, countryside etc. Build a bridge, and get over it. confused.gif

I know it's a ignorant thing to say, but I don't know why they don't just stick to SA if it's so f***ing important.

Its really funny how people say they want the Gym back in, I hated trying to get my muscle up so I could do better punch damage by pressing 2 buttons over and over again, how can that even be considered fun.

Yeah, what was with the gym? biggrin.gif

I'm so glad it wasn't included. I have The Sims in the drawerer, if I want a virtual workout I'll play that. smile.gif

Meanwhile, if I want to cause some serious havoc on the streets of LC I'll stick with GTA.

NinjaJones

Yeah...everybody says "there's nothing to do after the storyline!!!"...IT'S GTA! Blow sh*t up! Get 6 stars! Don't complain because you can't tap a button for 20 minuts to gain a little muscle! Jeez it's like all the complainers want GTA to be like an M rated version of the sims! suicidal.gif

Luck of the Irish

I completely agree, this is an amazing game, and do you honestly pay close attention to your hand or head?

GTA IV is an amazing game, the graphics, euphoria, missions and driving make the game brilliant, and more than makes up for the lack of customization.

Saintdestroyer
I completely agree, this is an amazing game, and do you honestly pay close attention to your hand or head?

GTA IV is an amazing game, the graphics, euphoria, missions and driving make the game brilliant, and more than makes up for the lack of customization.

Don't forget the gunplay ^^

I actually think that Rockstar run out of time and cut bits out - specifically the number of clothes shops/stores and enterable buildings. This is really the only slight complaint I can come up with...for the record I wouldnt mind a slight load time if it meant this was corrected.

Other than that - pretty perfect game no?

Games is really good it just doesnt have big features which people dont even use. If you could fire a rocket out of a car it would be perfect devil.gif

I actually think that Rockstar run out of time and cut bits out - specifically the number of clothes shops/stores and enterable buildings. This is really the only slight complaint I can come up with...for the record I wouldnt mind a slight load time if it meant this was corrected.

Other than that - pretty perfect game no?

How is pushing the game back 7 months running out of time?

Grand Theft Auto Dude
I see people complaining on these forums about the variety of gloves and sun glasses available, and how much better Saints Row will be custimization wise. Well i think yes these things would be cool and its the little things that matter, but then again how much do you actuall look at your characters hands??? In saits row you can Pimp out your house and other things, but who wastes your time with that??? i mean seriously if thats part of a mission or you are forced to do it for money, i would hate it. i hate these types of things, and much prefer a game with the actual fun stuff. I also didnt like the Gyms in SA to make you stronger and have a higher sex apeal which i found was just a chore, not fun, also when people say in SA you could swim under water, who actually ever did that and wasnt it just useless???

Any ways ive gone on quite a bit about this but you get the point. so post if you agree or not

I agree, but... Why do you have my sig?

jake2000n

How could people complain about gloves? Are they serious? How much time on average do you spend looking at your hands? Hopefully not enough to be worried about gloves!