Paper trail..

fat wrecked

fat wrecked

This mission out of any i've done so far seems like it should be f*king simple all i gotta do is align the heli with the other heli right? well i keep doing it and goin right next to the other heli but i can't keep them both at the same exact hight long enough and it leaves so quick i got no idea how to pull this off..

any tips or something i may be doin wrong? tried the mission like 10 times now gettin a lil frustrated suicidal.gif

fat wrecked

failed it 3 more times now, do i have to be at the exact exact same hight as this thing or what because i stood right of it the hole way over the water nothing happend he got away and to keep a heli the same exact hight as another that long is kinda difficult. no idea what im doing wrong.

SirSpeirsy

Man the mission was a bitch. Yeah you need to keep level with him to a certain extent, make sure Jacob is on the correct side for him to shoot i.e. fly to the left of him and Jacob should take him out if you are close enough. Like I said you don't need to be level, more close than anything

EDIT - If you can't see where he is, use the chase cam. B button on 360, i'd imagine its circle for ps3.