What cars do you have at your safehouse?

zinklesmesh

zinklesmesh

What cars do you have parked at your safehouse(s) right now?

I have a Cavalcade and a Patriot (with a big American flag on the side, of course)

no cars because there is no reason to keep them, just steal them again..

4 sentinels and 1 comet.

All my sentinels are painted black! biggrin.gif

i got 2 sentinals 1 comet 3 infurnus's(because there heaps hard to find) and a pariot biggrin.gif

zinklesmesh

Just replaced my Cavalcade with a Cognoscenti that I found parked, with a huge dent in the rear and the car alarm blaring. smile.gif

SWEETSAPRIK

Comet, Sultan, Infernus, Banshee, Pinnacle (or Oracle, I can't remember which now), Huntley sport (black with red stripe), Coquette (white with red stripe), a "Cognoscenti" [sp?], Futo, Bobcat.

If I could find the Sentinel with the spoiler and the rear window louvers again I'd swap one of those out in a heartbeat.

killwhatiadore

i have a Sultan RS, a Comet, a Turismo, and my favourite, a rusted ghetto Sabre biggrin.gif

Hmm.

I have yet to see the garage. Is there one there at the first safehouse?

michaelekylon

I have a black Stretch and a Hellfurt outside one of the Algonquin safehouses. 2 cop cars outside the safehouse in Bohan. The Comet from Brucie's #1 mission outside the Hove beach safehouse (even though it's burnt down). And I have a white Patriot outside Playboy's loft

1 turismo

1 comet

1 infernus

1 modded sentinel

1 banshee

No supergt because the only time I have ever seen one was when it was parked during a mission so I didn't get out and drive it to my safehouse.

Turismo-because its a sexy beast tounge.gif

And

Huntley sport-Its pimpin'

Herman Gatevold

I love the Oracle. Looks like the BMW 7-series. So on the Algonquin safehouse I have a Sentinel (BMW M3, black) and a Oracle (BMW 7xx, black). Awesome cars.

Wh33lz0wN

Yellow comet, black banshee, huntley sport, the BMW 7 lookalike, congoscenti (maybach lookalike) and the Coquette.

Had a Police Patriot but didn't really like that in front of my safehouse tounge.gif

3 safehouses, so 6 cars.

Touge Union

my favorite vehicles so far

futo -> looks like a corolla levin

sanchez

nrg 900rr

I've got a Washington and a Corvette-like car at the Broker safehouse, a Comet at the Bohan safehouse and a Banshee and a FlyUS car at the Algonquin safehouse.

Luck of the Irish

The comet that Brucie gives you after the race and some other sports car in Bohan.

And a motorbike in Algonquin.

That's it really, there isn't much of a reason to keep it unless it's rare/really good like the comet.

I've got a Super GT (silver) outside my apartment in Algonquin and aTurismo (red) and Infernus (black) outside Playboy's penthouse.

Gibs2Fast4U

Hove- Turismo and Feltzer

Bohan- #1's mission Comet and a black NRG900RR.

Nice rides!

I have a

sentinal

Huntley Sport

Turismo

Feltzer

And that car i got from brucie after that race (it's orange)

Where can i find a cognoscenti

Merit (for dating Michelle), a Turismo (GOD I LOVE THAT CAR!) and a PCJ bike.

Question on this, anyone know how many vehicles you can keep outside the first safehouse? I have two cars and the bike, but occassionally I'll load a save and one of them will be gone. I will *not* lose my Turismo, so gotta make sure I'm not risking it being gone after an important save... if you put more than 2 does the game remove one randomly? confused.gif

A fire truck, and I used to have a police car but as I walked out of my safe-house once I saw a cop lead some guy to it then drive off.

That was annoying.