Mission exploit: No Cops/wanted level

gamefarter

gamefarter

This is done in the first mission for Manny, "Escuela of the Streets".

After you kill all the drug dealers in the warehouse, it says to shoot down the front door, but don't. Instead, get in the forklift and drive it to the otherside of the warehouse. Now, park it so the highest point of it is about a foot away from the door of the skylight. Jump on top of it and get on its highest point. Then jump on the adjecent side to the skylights door. You will be able to grab on and pull yourself onto the roof. From there you can raise hell without fear of getting chased by the cops. I couldn't even find one on the streets, except the ones gaurding access to Algonquin. I did not try the airport, I heard that gives you a four star wanted level, but have not been there yet.

Sorry if this is old. I haven;t been here since I got the game. If not, I want cookies. icon14.gif

Yeah cool trick only the mission was so easy I would never do all that work for it tounge.gif.

1shot1kill

Ehm, is it even possible to get cops to chase you in that mission in the first place? I mean I just used the front door and shot half the guys inside from the street and I never got any wanted level.

l1zardking

Or you can hit the door open with a baseball bat (maybe fists, I didnt try)