LCPD Undercover

bobbixix

Been reading the boards for a while and decided to post something that happened to me in bohan. I went to pick up a lady of the night, and as soon as she got in my car I was pulled out by 2 "cops" in plain clothes. I got an instant 2 star wanted level. It happened so fast, but I got back in my car and the hooker wouldnt perform services once I lost the wanted level. Has this happened to anyone else or is it some kind of conicedence?

There are supposed to be undercover police taxis in the city, they could have been in a near by taxi and saw what was going on and hoped out. I know that it was confirmed by GameSpy that there were undercover police taxis. Do you remember a taxi anywhere near by? Otherwise, I guess they have plain clothes officers around on the streets...

Baltimorean

I noticed that whenever I try to kill some restaurant owners, I get an instant wanted level. Some bikers in the place start shooting at me, too. Are these undercover cops or just some wanna-be good guys?

There were a lot of vehicles in the area... I also get shot up by random civilians when im out on terror rampages. All I know is that someone tried busting me for prostitution, and I dont like it!

I noticed that whenever I try to kill some restaurant owners, I get an instant wanted level. Some bikers in the place start shooting at me, too. Are these undercover cops or just some wanna-be good guys?

I guess they could have "called it in," that would happen in like VC or SA as well.

Baltimorean

I guess they could have "called it in," that would happen in like VC or SA as well.

Yes, but there are fat bikers shooting at me. Theres no uniformed cops in the area, and a wanted level is usually not instant. I never harmed any of the fat bikers, either.

My car was broke and quit working, so I shot it a couple times with my pistol. I got a wanted level immedietly, and the driver of the car behind me got out and started shooting at me in civilian clothes.

I immediatly thought it was a undercover cop... after he was shooting at me cops showed up in uniform and proceded to shoot me aswell..

Oh and when I stole this guys car, I saw him get on his phone right away and I had an instant wanted level.. did he call the police?

As stated my Bucie, the LCPD does hire private-contracters as Vigelantes. This could be what busted you, or why bikers are shooting at you. I got a star rating and got into a fire-fight with some bikers.

Citizens can now report crimes on their phone.