STOP CALLING ME!

vicouscabaret

vicouscabaret

Is anyone else sick of getting calls and texts every 5 minutes? Let's go bowling, let's get drunk, let's eat, let's go the strip club, let's play pool......f*ck off people...seriously. I don't want to micro manage relationships. I just want to play the game. It's like having a city full of virtual pets you have to babysit. I wish I could throw niko's cell phone into the river so he would never have to go on a man date again.

Am I just anti-social?

redwolf206

You can turn off phone calls in the phones options menu... Just in case you didn't know.

vicouscabaret

If you shut calls off wont your relationship levels go down the toilet?

redwolf206

Not that I know of, I turn "Sleep Mode" on in the options when I want to just free roam and they never seem to be upset with me.

Not that I know of, I turn "Sleep Mode" on in the options when I want to just free roam and they never seem to be upset with me.

Much like in real life, they get upset when you turn them down, not when your phone is off. tounge.gif

zUd3j4P.png

Pausing phone calls suspends all story progress, including relationships. The point is to let you free roam uninterrupted if you wish, while time stops for the story characters so they won't miss you. Don't you wish your real phone could do that?

When ever someone begins to dislike you, you'll see " icon13.gif BRUCIE" on the bottom left corner of your screen.

In sleep mode, that doesn't happen. So i suppose it puts all relationships on pause.

sananoutlaw

I got really pissed off with this earlier, I forgot about that phone option and just did a mission, on my way to save (auto save off) and f*ckin roman, L jacob and michelle all called me and took the hump cos i turned them down before I got to save. I don't think the sleep mode thing always works though, I got a call from L J looking a stupid bloody lift somewhere.

Grand Theft Auto Dude

The sleep mode thing sounds like a very good idea! It seems R* actually played the game, and realised that phone calls when you just want to free-roam are annoying.

vicouscabaret

Right, but you can't complete missions without having to deal with useless phone calls and going on dates.

Is anyone else sick of getting calls and texts every 5 minutes? Let's go bowling, let's get drunk, let's eat, let's go the strip club, let's play pool......f*ck off people...seriously. I don't want to micro manage relationships. I just want to play the game. It's like having a city full of virtual pets you have to babysit. I wish I could throw niko's cell phone into the river so he would never have to go on a man date again.

Am I just anti-social?

Dwayne is especially annoying. I finally said yes to go out, and when I got there, I pumped him full of lead with my shotgun. Only to get a call from him wanting a ride from the hospital.

bell end 08
dnt worry 1 bird stabs ya in the back an the other dies hahaha no point in waste ya time with them Edited by Andy

Nice spoiler there. Even if it has no names, use the spoiler tags man :\

Anyway, i havent had much trouble with em o_O its not very often from what ive seen.

Also, i heard you can just accept, then call back to cancel. That supposedly doesnt make them dislike you or like you more.

bell end 08

put ya fone on sleep

an when new jobs come up you get a lill message sayin call so an so up for work

sananoutlaw

Am I just anti-social?

Dwayne is especially annoying. I finally said yes to go out, and when I got there, I pumped him full of lead with my shotgun. Only to get a call from him wanting a ride from the hospital.

LOL, I remember one time I was taking roman out somewhere sleepy.gif and I saw a pigeon. I got out of the car with my shotgun to get it, roman also got out of the car, and I accidently shot him in the face with the shotgun. I just smiled while thinking 'that's what you get for calling me every 10 damn minutes!' karma? lol

I just wanted to sit in the park in a car and listen to the radio stations and the whole time ring, ring, ring! Very annoying!

dnt worry 1 bird stabs ya in the back an the other dies hahaha no point in waste ya time with them

Great one pal. Thanks. You really are a Bell end.

bell end 08

there are loads of differnt endins you may not even be playin the same way as me so go n f*ck ya lil sister u inbread

there are loads of differnt endins you may not even be playin the same way as me so go n f*ck ya lil sister u inbread

Hah. He said "bread".

Enjoy your loaf, buddy.

zUd3j4P.png

Hah. He said "bread".

Enjoy your loaf, buddy.

Lmao. Glad hes's gone too.

sananoutlaw

Hah. He said "bread".

Enjoy your loaf, buddy.

Lmao. Glad hes's gone too.

LOL, what an idiot happy.gif

'inbread' classic, suicidal.gif

that may just make it to my sig.....

Hah. He said "bread".

Enjoy your loaf, buddy.

Inbread. Think of it as a mum and son sandwich..

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

I'm also a little sick with the constant calling. I just keep turning everyone down, because the long driving is just too much, and then I get thumbs down...

I have to befriend Jacob again to get his perk, sheesh.

There's an option? Holy crap woo now I can hunt pigeons in peace, and search for more SuperGT's to match my 1!

If you accept an invite but then can't or don't want to do it,call them back and cancel plans, they don't get upset that you couldn't make it.

Much like in real life, they get upset when you turn them down, not when your phone is off. tounge.gif

LOL true haha

best thing just turn it off, its not that much of a deal

the only thing im worried about, can anyone tell me if the relationship level will sink if i wont answer the phone calls? its not supposed to be a sims game with all the relationship crap, why not just after missions get the ability to get a car full of gang members

LOL true haha

best thing just turn it off, its not that much of a deal

the only thing im worried about, can anyone tell me if the relationship level will sink if i wont answer the phone calls? its not supposed to be a sims game with all the relationship crap, why not just after missions get the ability to get a car full of gang members

Sleep mode suspends relationships. They're not trying to call you.

arsenal_fan

brucie is the most annoying, along with michelle. I shot them both and then i got a call from them saying " Hey no need to get that upset but i forgive you, want to go to the bar" "NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SHOT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A SHOTGUN FOR A REASON f*ck OFF LEAVE ME IN PEACE"