Planes acterlly ever take off in MP?

Wightboy

So i have been playing freeroam and messing around with the planes on the airport, playing chicken ect..

I have never acterlly seen one take off... just roll up the runway and off again..

hmm confused.gif

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.

• 6 months later...
So i have been playing freeroam and messing around with the planes on the airport, playing chicken ect..

I have never acterlly seen one take off... just roll up the runway and off again..

hmm confused.gif

I don't ever see them take off....but they DO fly...and land.

I love landing the heli on the wing while they are in the air... happy.gif

xxxSIDESH0Wxxx

well, acterlly, the big one just circles endlessly, and the little ones just sit there, mocking you. tounge.gif

We should all wait by the runway and note their numbers and what time they come and go.

Could be a nice new hobby in free mode.

sigh.gif

Rambo_Augusta

i remember in freemode that i tried to land on the plane hull but got slammed against the tailwing pretty much destroying the helicopter lucky i crashed at the helitours so i could get another one

there are 3 planes that fly in the sky, and 2 on the runways (1 on the north runway, 1 on the south) the ones on the runway do a continues circle. this circle is identical for both planes, and never changes.

the 3 in the air are as follows

- first plane flys low from the east over the end of the runway.... (often the plane people collide with as it enters the map near the easy to grab healthpack) it then flys across south dukes and broker, south algonquin and gains enough height to go beyond your map boundry and disappear

- the second appears higher and at the same location, except this one heads north initially, again it gains height as it goes. it is less commonly seen as it is mainly out at sea to the north, a rather rural area before it disappears to the east of bohan just north of dukes and broker.

- the third spawns way out to sea east of bohan, it then comes closer in and flys roughly the same line as the second, but south rather than north and at a slightly higher altitude

no plan ever lands or takes off in free mode, and no plane ever changes from its set course

Didn't planes land and take off in the old games? Not that it matters a whole lot, but it would be cool if they would have put that in the game, instead of the planes playing nascar all day long.

there are 3 planes that fly in the sky, and 2 on the runways (1 on the north runway, 1 on the south) the ones on the runway do a continues circle. this circle is identical for both planes, and never changes.

the 3 in the air are as follows

- first plane flys low from the east over the end of the runway.... (often the plane people collide with as it enters the map near the easy to grab healthpack) it then flys across south dukes and broker, south algonquin and gains enough height to go beyond your map boundry and disappear

- the second appears higher and at the same location, except this one heads north initially, again it gains height as it goes. it is less commonly seen as it is mainly out at sea to the north, a rather rural area before it disappears to the east of bohan just north of dukes and broker.

- the third spawns way out to sea east of bohan, it then comes closer in and flys roughly the same line as the second, but south rather than north and at a slightly higher altitude

no plan ever lands or takes off in free mode, and no plane ever changes from its set course

Yeppppp icon14.gif

No, some ride around the airport runway (endless circling), while others randomly fly onto and off of the map.