3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

100% Completion Checklist

Iggy248

You can gain 'unlimited' ammo. i.e. Limits are taken off what ammo you can carry.

Apart from that, nothing impressive - that anyone knows of lol...

I can't find the Sabre GT in Meadow Parks for Stevie. Do I have to be there at a certain time or what?

I just found the missing pigeon and killed it. biggrin.gif

here is what i did, i made a list (about 20) of the uncertain pigeons that i might have missed one of them and checked them, and gladly i found it. lol.gif

100 % now. cool.gif

here is what i did, i made a list (about 20) of the uncertain pigeons that i might have missed one of them and checked them, and gladly i found it. lol.gif

100 % now. cool.gif

biggrin.gif Congratz icon14.gif

100 % now. cool.gif

biggrin.gif Congratz icon14.gif

Thanks. turn.gif

just brought the last car to stevie and got the 100%. i am so not impressed of what you get...

OLD GUYS BUTTS ARE FUNNY. ALL FLABBY AND WRINKLED JUST LIKE THERE FACE! LIKE SPREADING JELLY ON TOILET PAPER BEFORE WIPING YOUR BUTT! HE HE.

im fairly certain when i completed the storyline it said 94 missions completed

I thought it was 90. But what I want to know is how much percentage is each storyline mission worth.

It differs depending on which ending you take near the end of the game.

Oh now I see. I just checked out both endings and made 2 saves. Now I got 100% right after I finished the final storyline mission 2 days ago. I was surprised at both endings. Thanks everyone. icon14.gif

Edited by MC_320

Im dissapointed in the amount of things to do on this game, SA had millions of stuff that kept me going for a whole year.

What?!? You mean the frivolous stuff like forklifts, detachable/reattachable truck-trailers, grabbing people, multiple "arcade" games, taking over/owning mansions, getting multiple-car garages, starting/developing businesses, clothing variety, licenses, pimping out cars, and other silly little things like that? Whiners...

Just in case one couldn't tell... that was sarcasm. If this game came from ANY other company they would deserve great praise and applause, but compared to R*'s track record, this game seems horribly skimmed over in many respects

What?!? You mean the frivolous stuff like forklifts, detachable/reattachable truck-trailers, grabbing people, multiple "arcade" games, taking over/owning mansions, getting multiple-car garages, starting/developing businesses, clothing variety, licenses, pimping out cars, and other silly little things like that? Whiners...

Just in case one couldn't tell... that was sarcasm. If this game came from ANY other company they would deserve great praise and applause, but compared to R*'s track record, this game seems horribly skimmed over in many respects

There is a lot of missing functionality. But they did develop this on a new engine. Its not the same as the last one, majority of things were redesigned and coded. This is just like a fancy looking version of GTA III.

The next GTAs for the PS3 will most likely have all of what you mentioned if not more. But there will still be years to wait for it to be finished (obviously).

I have heard that if you kill all the pigeons you get a helicopter with rockets instead of chain guns, is this true?

I have heard that if you kill all the pigeons you get a helicopter with rockets instead of chain guns, is this true?

There is a pack of rockets in the heli, but its just the normal Annihilator. Its just like the Cop cars, when you get in one, you get shotgun shells - except its rockets smile.gif

Not sure if thats the pigeons or another 100% 'bonus'. Theres not really anything special for 100%, shame really... sad.gif

There is a pack of rockets in the heli, but its just the normal Annihilator. Its just like the Cop cars, when you get in one, you get shotgun shells - except its rockets smile.gif

Not sure if thats the pigeons or another 100% 'bonus'. Theres not really anything special for 100%, shame really... sad.gif

When I shot all 200 pigeons, I didn't get any rocket launcher ammo from the Annihilator. I was disappointed when I found out. It turns out I only got the rocket launcher ammo from The Maverick and the Annihilator when I played multiplayer. =(

When I shot all 200 pigeons, I didn't get any rocket launcher ammo from the Annihilator. I was disappointed when I found out. It turns out I only got the rocket launcher ammo from The Maverick and the Annihilator when I played multiplayer. =(

I think you only get it from one specific Annihilator. As a reward, you get one that spawns somewhere - and you get RPG ammo from it. I think its supposed to spawn near a safehouse, dunno...

I done the pigeons last, not really played single player since I completed it. Just been playing online mostly...

I'm on 95.83%.

I only have the "Most Wanted" missions to do, so where is the other 1.67% going to come from?

I am sure I have done all the random pedestrians and have taken LJ, Packie and Bruice everywhere. Everything else is definitely done.

LJ was the only one I beat at pool and I think I lost to Packie at darts and bowling - should that make a difference?

Thanks confused.gif

EDIT to say I don't think I took Brucie bowling. Think that may be the 5/3....

Edited by sparkster

For that 100% reward that has your ammo not being limited anymore, I just noticed that no matter how much ammo you buy for example 9999; when you save the game and load it, your ammo is set back to the limit it was before. Example: I bought ammo for my Shotgun which was at 9500 - 10, then I saved the game and loaded, my ammo went back to 70 - 10.

This 100% reward sucks ass. This is like the worst 100% reward I've ever seen from the GTA series. I guess this is what your in game money has to go into, same with Pay N Sprays, food, car wash, etc.

GTA: 3 didn't even have a 100% reward but you get like armor, weapons and other stuff to spawn at your safehouse by the time you beat the game 100%. But this game is still fun though. So I'm gonna have to live with it.

gg.

Where it says like do all activities with brucie etc what does the 5/3 mean?

It stands for the percentage that you gain. Since there are 3 friend activities, you approximately get around 1.67% for each. All 3 together will account for 5%.

I finally got 100% yesterday. I take it that I'm too late to win a key from Rockstar? My achievement has been acknowledged in the socialclub. sad.gif

"Friends Brucie - Do all available activities"

Does this mean I would have to play Pool,Darts, Bowling and beat him in each sport? For every friend? Or just play a game of each and that is sufficient?

Is it possible for there to be a situation where it is impossible to gain 100% unless you start a new game? notify.gif

Is it possible for there to be a situation where it is impossible to gain 100% unless you start a new game? notify.gif

I haven't heard of any such thing.

@Ice_Crusher: You have to just finish each sport once. By finish, I mean 'win'.

how do you do the last mission on grand theft auto iv on xbox 360

You'll have to be more specific as to which choice you made prior to the last few missions (deal or revenge) as the last mission differs slightly depending on this.

@Ice_Crusher: You have to just finish each sport once. By finish, I mean 'win'.

Thanks

"Friends Brucie - Do all available activities"

Does this mean I would have to play Pool,Darts, Bowling and beat him in each sport? For every friend? Or just play a game of each and that is sufficient?

Playing brucie at all activities actually means going out and doing everything that he likes.

This means that you have to go Boating, Bowling, Drinking, Eating, HeliRide, Show and Strip Club with him.

girishb was describing the 'Win all activities requirement' - which means you need to win a game of pool, darts and a full game of bowling. You also have to beat the high score in the arcade game cub3d, which can be found all over the city (One place being Jacob's hangout/cafe on the first island where you can also play pool).

I can't believe we have to beat that crappy arcade game to get 100%. WTF? They could have made it a good game, this is just tetris with the added twist that it could f^ck up your entire game in a second.