3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

100% Completion Checklist

Iggy248

Guys, what happens if you don't meet Brian for the second time?

Does he keep reapearing on the map, if not?

I remember meeting this character for the second time, but i may have resarted a mission before it.

And on the map since then he(blue dot) had never resurfaced.

I'm 15% and 20%(20 & 25 missions done, for both versions) though, btw.

TIA

Nothing you can do later in the game will prevent you from meeting Brian again. He will appear on the map in the same place (Crockett Avenue, Hove Beach in Broker). Some people make the mistake of “camping” where he or other random characters are so they can do the mission straight away. Your better of saving the game or doing further missions before coming back.

Nothing you can do later in the game will prevent you from meeting Brian again. He will appear on the map in the same place (Crockett Avenue, Hove Beach in Broker). Some people make the mistake of “camping” where he or other random characters are so they can do the mission straight away. Your better of saving the game or doing further missions before coming back.

So i'm gathering if he never reappears agin, i must have met up with him, correct?

Also, if i did indeed meet up with him a second time, the 3rd meeting will be triggered later in the game. Is that correct?

Thank You for the reply and TIA for any others.

Well yes and no. Some have experienced problems meeting characters but through personal experience they have always shown up eventually. If you have met him the second time then yes the third mission/encounter is unlocked and he will be at another meeting point.

I have a question:

To get the "do all activities" 1.66% from Brucie do you have to do all heli rides and boat rides or is one of each enough ?? this is all I have left to do to get 100% but I don't feel like doing every single ride unless it's necessary.

I have a question:

To get the "do all activities" 1.66% from Brucie do you have to do all heli rides and boat rides or is one of each enough ?? this is all I have left to do to get 100% but I don't feel like doing every single ride unless it's necessary.

You have to complete each activity atleast once.

TonyMontana131

ok i'm having a small panic attack.. not quite full blown yet.. i've done everything on this list with the exception of the flying rats and im only at 95.83%.. i did the txt msg cars, brucie's emails, 14 races, most wanted, vigilante, stunt jumps, qubed high score, drug deliveries and met 12 random people, and i know i did this list:

Activities for friends include (only listing the friends that count towards 100%):

Boating (Brucie only)

Heli Ride (Brucie Only)

Bowling (Brucie, Packie)

Darts (Little Jacob, Packie)

Pool (Little Jacob, Packie)

Drinking (Brucie, Little Jacob, Packie)

Eating (Brucie, Little Jacob)

Show (Comedy/Cabaret) (Brucie, Little Jacob, Packie)

Strip Club (Brucie, Little Jacob, Packie)

any ideas as to what i might have skipped/ did wrong?

MisterBates666
ok i'm having a small panic attack.. not quite full blown yet.. i've done everything on this list with the exception of the flying rats and im only at 95.83%.. i did the txt msg cars, brucie's emails, 14 races, most wanted, vigilante, stunt jumps, qubed high score, drug deliveries and met 12 random people, and i know i did this list:

Activities for friends include (only listing the friends that count towards 100%):

Boating (Brucie only)

Heli Ride (Brucie Only)

Bowling (Brucie, Packie)

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm at the same percent as you and all I need to get is the rats now. Which apparently are worth 2.5% and once I et them all it sure as hell isn't going to equal 100% seeing how I'm at 95.83% too.

I'm in the same boat as the above two. I have 82/200 Pigeons with 95.83%

I'll be going back over the friendship stuff just in case, but with Brucie, do we need to do Heli one and Boat once? Or do we need to complete every boat ride and every Heli ride?

I'll be going back over the friendship stuff just in case, but with Brucie, do we need to do Heli one and Boat once? Or do we need to complete every boat ride and every Heli ride?

Nah, you can just do the heli rides and boat rides once. I don't know if this works but did you unlock all your friends abilities?

MisterBates666

Nah, you can just do the heli rides and boat rides once. I don't know if this works but did you unlock all your friends abilities?

I already got my all my friends abilities. But now I've seem to lost some of them from neglecting my friends too much. Do I have to get them again?

And also I know you have to beat someone at each activity once. but do you have to beat each friend in all 3 activities separately?

I already got my all my friends abilities. But now I've seem to lost some of them from neglecting my friends too much. Do I have to get them again?

Little tip with that, once you get them to a satisfactory level, accept all invites they give you and once the call is over, call them back and cancel the plans you arranged with them. The respect and like won't go down so you can ignore the events with friends and still keep the respect up.

I'm on about 112 Pigeons now. No change to %. I think it MUST be something with friends. It's the only one that it could be...

EDIT: Think about it. 95.83% + 1.66% (Friend) + 2.5% (Pigeons) = 100%

Pigeons, Jumps and a few other things only kick in once you get all of them.

Friends give you 1.66% per ability and once you complete all activities with them at least once (remember its a FULL game of bowling!)

Thats where your 1.66% comes from. (Seeing as thats the only thing in the game that gives you 1.66%)

If you have Jacob's, Packie's and Brucie's abilities, then you have missed some activities with one of those 3 friends. Which means you need to double check and do them all again.

You only need to complete the activities that the friend enjoys, you don't have to do ones which they don't.

Best thing to do is copy down this list I'm about to type up and tick them off as you go.

Jacob:

Darts, Pool, Drinking, Show, Eating, Strip Club

Brucie:

Boating, Bowling, Drinking, Eating, HeliRide, Show, Strip Club

Packie:

Bowling, Pool, Darts, Show, Drinking, Strip Club

The best thing to do (This is what I done), is to try to link a few together in the one outing.

i.e. When I took Jacob out, we went to play pool, then darts, then went for food. And when I took Packie out we played bowling, pool and darts.

[EDIT]As adzicents said, you can call them back to cancel. Or you can alternatively put your phone into sleep mode (found in the phone's options menu), which basically stops all story progress, but allows you to hunt for stunts and pigeons in peace. Each time you load, I think you need to reset it back to sleep mode though. Just keeps the pests at bay lol[/EDIT]

And also I know you have to beat someone at each activity once. but do you have to beat each friend in all 3 activities separately?

You may have to make friends with them again, not sure about that one.

You have to PLAY each of your 3 friends at all of the activities mentioned above. You don't have to beat them.

However, when doing the activities part of the 100%, where you have to win at all 4 activities (Pool, Darts, Bowling and Cub3d - found in most bars, clubs etc) then you do have to WIN at them (or beat the high score for cub3d)

Hope this helps..

Edited by Basa

okay, right now i am at 95.00% and stunts & pigeons remain, so i guess i havent missed anything so far ?

EDIT: Does it count 2.5 % for each of them after i finish all the stunts/pigeons ?

Edited by Skyline_man

okay, right now i am at 95.00% and stunts & pigeons remain, so i guess i havent missed anything so far ?

EDIT: Does it count 2.5 % for each of them after i finish all the stunts/pigeons ?

You're on track. You haven't missed anything. You get 2.5% each for finishing Pigeons and Stunts, yes.

TonyMontana131

ahh thank god.. i went bowling, darts then pool with packie and got it up to 97.5 percent.. thanks guys... on to the next 191 pigeons... sigh

You're on track. You haven't missed anything. You get 2.5% each for finishing Pigeons and Stunts, yes.

Thanks, got up to 97.5% after doing the stunts, now to kill those pigeons. smile.gif

im at 97.25 and the only thing that doesnt look right is my random characters, it says 12 but i know for sure i killed 1 when i had the chance and maybe 2, but would that still get me up to 100%

the only thing i can think of is maybe i havent done everything with roman but hes not listed

How much percentage is each storyline mission worth? I'm currently at 90.43% done and I did all the side missions, jumps, etc. The only thing I have left to do is the rest of the storyline missions. I have 77 storyline missions done now.

im fairly certain when i completed the storyline it said 94 missions completed

I thought it was 90. But what I want to know is how much percentage is each storyline mission worth.

im fairly certain when i completed the storyline it said 94 missions completed

I thought it was 90. But what I want to know is how much percentage is each storyline mission worth.

It differs depending on which ending you take near the end of the game.

Boating (Brucie only)

Heli Ride (Brucie Only)

Bowling (Brucie, Packie)

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm at the same percent as you and all I need to get is the rats now. Which apparently are worth 2.5% and once I et them all it sure as hell isn't going to equal 100% seeing how I'm at 95.83% too.

95.83% means you're missing -

one of the things that gives 2.5% OR 2 of the things that give 1.25%

and 1 of the 6 things that gives (5/3)% (which is around 1.67%)

check the list for those things.

Do you not get any percentage for doing the Cab Jobs for Roman? I didn't complete them and don't want to have to restart to complete them if I can get 100& without them.

As far as cheats are concerned I suspect they only continue on the current session. I was trying for a couple of Achievements and used a "blocking" cheat. Saved and loaded and was able to get the Achievement (Walk Free) using a cheat to obtain a Buffalo to drive (the siren helps clear the traffic). I'm not sure about the GTA cheat as it just says Activated but nothing about blocking achievements so I didn't use it. Fortunately the Buffalo wasn't too bad with a tyre shot out!

Do you not get any percentage for doing the Cab Jobs for Roman? I didn't complete them and don't want to have to restart to complete them if I can get 100& without them.

The taxi missions for Roman do not count towards 100%.

ok, i am actually pissed right now, since that after i killed all of the pigeons, i found out that only 199 were killed, so there is still one out there, and i cant remember which one, even from the screenshots....i am too lazy to re-check all of those places again. suicidal.gif

That sucks man. Did you save it before you started killing them? or during the killing?

Tip to anyone who is going to do the pigeons:

Save regularly... like every 20 or 30 and check to make sure when you save that you have multiples of 20 or 30. That way you can work out which region the missing pigeon(s) are in.

That sucks man. Did you save it before you started killing them? or during the killing?

Tip to anyone who is going to do the pigeons:

Save regularly... like every 20 or 30 and check to make sure when you save that you have multiples of 20 or 30. That way you can work out which region the missing pigeon(s) are in.

I saved regularly, but the problem is when i started killing them, i already had 5 or 6 killed randomly throughout the storyline, so this always made a confusion in the numbers of pigeons left.

What happens on 100 % completetion ?