No way for the subway

DimitriIsGay

DimitriIsGay

In this mission ive got up until im on the railroad above the city where the biker bears of the track and then i think down onto the road, how do i complete this mission? he got away and niko called ray and said he sent him the message but one got away, yet i still get a message on my phone asking to reply the mission... how do i complete this?

You complete it by chasing them both down and killing them. Use an SMG and try to kill at least one of them when you get up close in the subway system before they go back onto the road.

DimitriIsGay

so you kill both of them...? Im finding it hard to kill the second, and when he got away i got a call from ray telling me to forget it and get back to his restaurant...

nlitement

I killed the first one before the retarded subway chase, and the second one near that traffic circle in Dukes.

Nikotheman

when u kill the first biker keep followin the 2nd an eventually he crashes into a wall, be careful of on comin trains

SirSpeirsy

I killed the first yuppie biker and just concentrated on following the last one through the subway. He cuts off on the left hand side of the track, causing you to follow him back on the main streets. Eventually he will slow down/crash and then you just submachine gun the crap out of him.

You get a golden opportunity halfway up the tracks because the tracks go upwards and the biker's slow down, whip out the ol machine gun and do your stuff.

hockeybrianboy

Hehe thank goodness for having a turismo for this mission