Recording gameplay ?

BlackBandana08

BlackBandana08

hi guys im just wondering on what you guys use to record your gameplay ive been hearing about the Dazzle alot but im curious of what u lot think ?

thx alot BB ph34r.gif

Dazzle is nice. Works great. It only records in SD but for the internet that's fine. I'm about to order it for myseld also smile.gif

The only thing I want to know is: How do you record without the latency/lag? Is there a way you can record and play on your normal TV?

The only thing I want to know is: How do you record without the latency/lag? Is there a way you can record and play on your normal TV?

Sorry but i dont get you? you can play on a normal tv or HD tv but if ur playin on a hd tv like me you have to chnge the settings to Standard

Sorry but i dont get you? you can play on a normal tv or HD tv but if ur playin on a hd tv like me you have to chnge the settings to Standard

Okay, but you need to plug the SD cable thingy's in the Dazzler, but the Dazzle device connects to your PC, so how does this capture your gameplay?

Do you need on the PC screen then or is there an extra cable or something so that you play on your TV but it captures on your PC?

Okay, but you need to plug the SD cable thingy's in the Dazzler, but the Dazzle device connects to your PC, so how does this capture your gameplay?

Do you need on the PC screen then or is there an extra cable or something so that you play on your TV but it captures on your PC?

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cFN4N6Ulwk&feature=related

You need to buy these things that can put 2 av cables in at once. can't remember what they're called.

Okay, I will search the internet then. Thank you biggrin.gif

Kingpin, can you post a movie in HQ on YouTube? Just curious biggrin.gif

You need to buy these things that can put 2 av cables in at once.  can't remember what they're called.

Sure i will do it later and post it on this topic smile.gif

Edited by xKiNGP1N

You need to buy these things that can put 2 av cables in at once.  can't remember what they're called.

Sure i will do it later and post it on this topic smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif

BlackBandana08

Hmmm i don't know if i would trust that, before i got my dazzle platnium i did alot of research in to which records in both pal-50 and 60 and the platnium supports everything it rely is great,no lag,easy to use,afforable.

than i fink im going to settle for the dazzle platinum is that (the silver one) ?

this is the one im going for - http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/ProductInfo...roductID=367004

thanx you guys for all your help much apprecciated icon14.gif

Edited by BlackBandana08