carnt play multiplayer (ps3)

ryannufc

Hello i just bought Gta 4 today i wanted to play online so i clicked on multiplayer then my game just freezes ??

Any help tounge.gif

Mine wasn't playing either for a bit. Think the servers are having some issues. Patience young patwan.

Cobra-Kai
Hello i just bought Gta 4 today i wanted to play online so i clicked on multiplayer then my game just freezes ??

Any help tounge.gif

Dude I have the same problem, after I log in to my account and press multiplayer the game freezes, wtf is this sh*t???

Any help tounge.gif

Dude I have the same problem, after I log in to my account and press multiplayer the game freezes, wtf is this sh*t???

Hopefully problems going to be resolved soon. Everyone is experiencing this issue (To my knowledge, primarily Playstation 60 GB owners)

I have just sent a email to T2, hopefully get a response smile.gif

GTA IV - Startup freezing issue.

I know it MUST have been brought to your attention, but today, pretty much everyone with a 60 GB PS3 while connected to the PSN have been coming to a stop at the loading screen of the game. When the PSN is activated in-game, the game freezes.

When is this issue going to be resolved? Has it anything to do with GTA IV - Rockstar or Take2? Or is it completely to do with the PSN and certain server providers (Gamespy?)

Also, how can the expectation of people's view of GTA IV be met when the game (when is is working) refuses to load up the multiplayer component of the game? I can understand the servers just cant cope with the quantity of people, but surely this problem should have been forseen?

My kindest regards, ***** ***** smile.gif GTA Fanboy (Game completed)

Lol, I really dont think much will come of this tounge.gif I just wish I knew what the f*ck R* + T2 are doing?!

Cobra-Kai

Yup Im on the 60 gb ps3, I have tried it 3 times now and it still freezes. I really hope they understand that many people are having this problem dontgetit.gif

Well atleast I dont have the loading screen problem, it only freezes when i press multiplayer on the phone suicidal.gif

Edited by Cobra-Kai