Where are the good cars?

Trooper911

Trooper911

Are there any spots where amazing cars are all the time? I want a good car like the yellow 1 you get off Brucie (trashed it) so that i can keep it, OR even better, do any of you know wer i can get the suicide door car?

I know this isnt worth a new topic, but just answer and ill be happy smile.gif TY

You'll spot some sooner or later. There's a car dealership with lots of Turismos (Ferrari-type car) for your taking, near your Algonquin safehouse.

pendraegon

Yeah the dealership is near the Clothing store in aldoquin. It's close to perseus. I wish I knew where you could find those comets like brucie gave you. I always see the banshees and the ferrari type cars but hardly ever see the porsche like comets

Edited by pendraegon

Trooper911

You'll spot some sooner or later. There's a car dealership with lots of Turismos (Ferrari-type car) for your taking, near your Algonquin safehouse.

Is that the one you Get from Playboy X when you kill him or the one that Roman gets?

EDIT:: Ok thanks, does any1 know wer I can find the car with the suicide doors?

your looking for the 'grott'i car dealers place round by 'Perseus' biggrin.gifcool.gif

theres like 7 turismo's in there